Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

What's Been Happening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
In defensive to @ImVegan , I have talked to Pepsi before about this situation with Tyler. Pepsi is aware of Tyler hacking. I'm sure we all are. I, myself, have not gotten enough sufficient proof to ban him since he toggles a lot. As shown here.
IMG_0506.JPG

We have talked about this. Pepsi has been getting hate from a decent amount of people because they are irl friends. However, he is doing his job and is a valid staff member.
I don't believe you should be taking Tyler's word for Pepsi's opinion.

Additionally, Tyler has copied your post in threads and such, but Pathos and I have kept a watch on that and deleted the post for post farming. So don't worry much about that.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Hey, guys! I just wanted to post this, just to let some things out... So yeah...
Tags:

People who are amazing to me <3:
@Chrissehh, @Chimerical, @angyma, @Cyclone, @RawrWithRoss, @Noodlesss, @Mochi and @TheAnaMain (sorry if I missed you <3)
Exposal Tags:
@NiteMair1281, @Jer, @DdubsRulez2, and @Baricaade.
Other Tags:
@MLGKillerPro, @JustAOwl, @VSaucy, and @Falchon (sorry if I missed you <3)
Ignore the salt Bruh. Everyone faces this type of stuff including me. Ignore him to the best of your abilities. And if he is so obsessed to repost all ur posts I think it's safe to say everyone knows who the Gaay one is :)

Edit:But you are annoying on teamspeak :p

Last edited:

Sosa

In defensive to @ImVegan, I have talked to Pepsi before about this situation with Tyler. Pepsi is aware of Tyler hacking. I'm sure we all are. I, myself, have not gotten enough sufficient proof to ban him since he toggles a lot. As shown here.
We have talked about this. Pepsi has been getting hate from a decent amount of people because they are irl friends. However, he is doing his job and is a valid staff member. I don't believe you should be taking Tyler's word for Pepsi's opinion.
Yeah, I agree with you, @ImVegan is a good staff member, and I shouldn't take Tyler's word...
Anyway, THIS:

Additionally, Tyler has copied your post in threads and such, but Pathos and I have kept a watch on that and deleted the post for post farming. So don't worry much about that.
Is why you're (and @TheAnaMain) on my
People who are amazing to me <3
list <3

Wow how can someone do this to you
It happens...

Ignore the salt Bruh. Everyone faces this type of stuff including me. Ignore him to the best of your abilities. And if he is so obsessed to repost all ur posts I think it's safe to say everyone knows who the Gaay one is :)
Edit: But you are annoying on TeamSpeak :p
Thanks, I guess :p I have ignored him 'till now, its just gotten out of hand...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.