PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroHibikii

Hello fellow OPBlockers, it's me Kryotic. #1 Baltop on Lollipop (Totally not bragging huehue)
Today is finally the day I try to open up to the upper staff and trying to get my anger and frustration out. Why? Because i'm pretty pissed, so let's get things started.

Lack of Bug Fixes and Content?
Now I am no expert and fixing bugs and stuff like that but for the past few days I have yet to find any bugs fixed or changes at all. The helpers and mods have been reassuring us that bugs WILL be fixed and there will be more changes in the future but WHEN? For example, Free World. Free World was been on a lot of the OG's minds lately, to this day I am still not sure if Free World is still coming or not. Prime has been getting a lot of updates, events and stuff like that but their community is dead. OPBlocks on the other hand has a potential good community but lacks a lot of content and explaining from the staff. I have messaged Tuxx on the forums (In PM), notifying him about all the bugs and changes that really need some explaining or fixes. To this day I have yet to see a reply from him at all.

The High-End Staff
With the "resignation" of Zapexy, Tuxx was the new manager of the server, he comes on quite often but not as often as Zapexy does. Tuxx is a really hard guy to contact when you are in a far away timezone, which makes it strenuous for us people to tell them about bugs. We NEED more higher up staff (Admins/Devs/Managers) that are VERY Active. Now I understand most of the Developers, Admins and stuff like that are like 18+ years old and they may or may not have a job that keeps them busy and stuff, preventing them from helping the server but at least try to get on as much as possible to fix stuff up even if you are busy, I am being extremely patient here so don't tell me to be patient lmao ;3.

Our Player Base is decreasing Rapidly, Try To Keep It Popular and Interesting.
Our player base is starting lose quite a lot of players already because they don't feel the OPBlocks feel anymore. DO SOMETHING, I cannot stress this enough because it's as if trkey spent more time and effort on OPEmpire (trkey's new server, sorry for the advertisement? XD) than OPBlocks! This is pretty disappoiting if you think about it. I am not hating on them or anything but treat your servers fairly please. I may sound like I am really overreacting but this has been happening since release. When people are starting to get bored, what is the most common thing to do? Add events, more CONTENT and give TRUE hype to the player base.

Talk to your players, get feedback.
Game industries are different from communities, game industries are professionals so they seek help from each of the colleagues. Minecraft communities have lack of creativity so what they SHOULD do? Open up to suggestions more, please clarify what you guys are REALLY planning to do for OPBlocks. Please, for the love of god, TALK TO US. Don't give us false hope. I really feel sad now that OPBlocks has been this way, OGs expressing their disgust and not giving the server and chance while I am trying to convince them that the server has a lot of potential. But you are like throwing my hope away, I really want OPBlocks to come back, a fun, cool family of players from all around the world.

Thanks for reading ^3^
- KryoticKuhaku -
EDIT: I tried to change it to I could be as polite as possible.​

Last edited:

ShiroHibikii

Well they have a life too... But I agree.
They do have a life I understand that, they are busy I understand that but I would really appreciate if they tried to come on every now and then to help out with bugs. I don't even see any of the developers on nowadays probs because they are working behind the scenes or just plain ass busy with something. But do we make progress at all for the server? None :D

Nervesh

Hello Kryotic, I understand where you're coming from and I know that I'm not staff or have any extra-information however I know that they'll sort everything out and that everything will be better than it is now. The higher-end staff are most likely just caught up in other things and as you've mentioned, a lot of them do behind the scenes work and so we don't always see the updates. For all I know, just wait a while and things will fall into place.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Hello fellow OPBlockers, it's me Kryotic. #1 Baltop on Lollipop (Totally not bragging huehue)
Today is finally the day I try to open up to the upper staff and trying to get my anger and frustration out. Why? Because i'm pretty pissed, so let's get things started.

Lack of Bug Fixes and Content?
Now I am no expert and fixing bugs and stuff like that but for the past few days I have yet to find any bugs fixed or changes at all. The helpers and mods have been reassuring us that bugs WILL be fixed and there will be more changes in the future but WHEN? For example, Free World. Free World was been on a lot of the OG's minds lately, to this day I am still not sure if Free World is still coming or not. Prime has been getting a lot of updates, events and stuff like that but their community is dead. OPBlocks on the other hand has a potential good community but lacks a lot of content and explaining from the staff. I have messaged Tuxx on the forums (In PM), notifying him about all the bugs and changes that really need some explaining or fixes. To this day I have yet to see a reply from him at all.

The High-End Staff
With the "resignation" of Zapexy, Tuxx was the new manager of the server, he comes on quite often but not as often as Zapexy does. Tuxx is a really hard guy to contact when you are in a far away timezone, which makes it strenuous for us people to tell them about bugs. We NEED more higher up staff (Admins/Devs/Managers) that are VERY Active. Now I understand most of the Developers, Admins and stuff like that are like 18+ years old and they may or may not have a job that keeps them busy and stuff, preventing them from helping the server but at least try to get on as much as possible to fix stuff up even if you are busy, I am being extremely patient here so don't tell me to be patient lmao ;3.

Our Player Base is decreasing Rapidly, Try To Keep It Popular and Interesting.
Our player base is starting lose quite a lot of players already because they don't feel the OPBlocks feel anymore. DO SOMETHING, I cannot stress this enough because it's as if trkey spent more time and effort on OPEmpire (trkey's new server, sorry for the advertisement? XD) than OPBlocks! This is pretty disappoiting if you think about it. I am not hating on them or anything but treat your servers fairly please. I may sound like I am really overreacting but this has been happening since release. When people are starting to get bored, what is the most common thing to do? Add events, more CONTENT and give TRUE hype to the player base.

Talk to your players, get feedback.
Game industries are different from communities, game industries are professionals so they seek help from each of the colleagues. Minecraft communities have lack of creativity so what they SHOULD do? Open up to suggestions more, please clarify what you guys are REALLY planning to do for OPBlocks. Please, for the love of god, TALK TO US. Don't give us false hope. I really feel sad now that OPBlocks has been this way, OGs expressing their disgust and not giving the server and chance while I am trying to convince them that the server has a lot of potential. But you are like throwing my hope away, I really want OPBlocks to come back, a fun, cool family of players from all around the world.

Thanks for reading ^3^
- KryoticKuhaku -
EDIT: I tried to change it to I could be as polite as possible.​
'Our player base is decreasing Rapidly'
The only possible way to hold opblocks up is MrCrainer. That is the only tactic/final resort trkey would pull to make this server great. Let me add something. If you watched crainer's stream the server was full and no body could enter (other than donors like me [NO BRAGGING INTENDED]) which means the player base is increasing, ironically!

'Lack of Bug Fixes and Content?'
Very true. This server has a sh*t load of bugs that need to be fixed. They are yet to add lucky blocks as they promised, yet to finish the backpack bug and so on!

ShiroHibikii

'Our player base is decreasing Rapidly'
The only possible way to hold opblocks up is MrCrainer. That is the only tactic/final resort trkey would pull to make this server great. Let me add something. If you watched crainer's stream the server was full and no body could enter (other than donors like me [NO BRAGGING INTENDED]) which means the player base is increasing, ironically!

'Lack of Bug Fixes and Content?'
Very true. This server has a sh*t load of bugs that need to be fixed. They are yet to add lucky blocks as they promised, yet to finish the backpack bug and so on!

Crainer is increasing yet decreasing our play base to be honest. Recalling what happened to caramel on V1, when Crainer left, Caramel was like a cemetery.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

Crainer is increasing yet decreasing our play base to be honest. Recalling what happened to caramel on V1, when Crainer left, Caramel was like a cemetery.
No, in V1 Caramel still had life. I played mainly on lollipop, since when it released!

Ngb9

It may take longer but I'm sure that the updates will be better. Sometimes bugs aren't easy to fix witch means they take longer to fix. Just be patient. Also prime isn't really declining in players.

angyma

OPBlocks died back on v.1, this was just another failed attempt to revive it

-broken economy
-toxic community
-no player base
-heaps of bugs
-etc

xAlphaCat

OPBlocks died back on v.1, this was just another failed attempt to revive it

-broken economy
-toxic community
-no player base
-heaps of bugs
-etc
I don't remember the economy being too broke in v1 other than minifigure having 1.5tril.

Status
Not open for further replies.