Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Welp I'm Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp i guess we all knew this day would come? Kinda, Someone said it at the start, I know BabeZander is going to get banned and i guess they were right :p well, i had fun with you guys, you can catch me in ts or on the fourms lol Welp have fun without me. I'm really dumb... @emelade <3

You have my Skype. You can contact me there :'^)
Which ill be doing so in a while :p Have fun without me I guess. And Tuxx, the silent ban kinda didnt work considering im posting that i got banned on the fourms :p Im sowwy :( Please tuxx dont ban me on the fourms and on ts these are my only friends

OMG_Its_Rock

Which ill be doing so in a while :p Have fun without me I guess. And Tuxx, the silent ban kinda didnt work considering im posting that i got banned on the fourms :p Im sowwy :( Please tuxx dont ban me on the fourms and on ts these are my only friends
If only i liked ts ;-;. See you soon mate

Owl

Dedicated Member
what friends? xD I guess u can finish your job wink wink skype skype

I'm sorry to hear you were banned by Tuxx for harassment. I hope we can talk to each other in the future.

#/unban BabeZander (Just dont ban me plz ;-:.)

Status
Not open for further replies.