PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouj

In recent events, a few players have been faced with repercussions for asking "Why has (username) been muted for (offensive word or phrase)

Now I've said this in chat to let people know about this, and I understand you're just asking why they have been warned/muted doesn't mean you have an excuse to say it, The reason I want to address this is because a lot of players are asking staff or myself,

So if you're confused on why a player was warned/muted for a particular reason, in future just ask to personal message that person or show a screenshot of them saying it or just find another way to say it

Also, If you've been muted/warned/banned and you're curious why you've been muted/warned/banned please feel free to post a message on my profile page of directly message me on the forums and I'll reply,

Just letting people aware and trying to save players the trouble :)

Sup Ouj.

Now, I got muted for 365 days for swearing and promotion of suicide. Is that really my punishment? That seems a LITTLE too much. I admit I should be muted for swearing, but the "promotion of suicide" was just me teasing my friend. CrazyTheCactus, the guy who reported me, had nothing to do with it. I was just playing around with 51Attack1. He doesnt really care, and if you ask him he doesnt mind. No one else was involved in this.

Seeya Later,

YUGIOHDUELDISK1

Ouj

Sup Ouj.

Now, I got muted for 365 days for swearing and promotion of suicide. Is that really my punishment? That seems a LITTLE too much. I admit I should be muted for swearing, but the "promotion of suicide" was just me teasing my friend. CrazyTheCactus, the guy who reported me, had nothing to do with it. I was just playing around with 51Attack1. He doesnt really care, and if you ask him he doesnt mind. No one else was involved in this.

Seeya Later,

YUGIOHDUELDISK1
Please personal message me or make an appeal and I'll make sure staff notice it.

WhyShouldIEver

Sup Ouj.

Seeya Later,

YUGIOHDUELDISK1
Promoting suicide is a 365 day mute. You honestly need to stop asking for an unmute because you know what you did and it was not by 'mistake'. Even if you're joking around with your friends, the punishment is the exact same.

Promoting suicide is a 365 day mute. You honestly need to stop asking for an unmute because you know what you did and it was not by 'mistake'. Even if you're joking around with your friends, the punishment is the exact same.
Ouj has already dealt with this, and a 365day mute is kinda long in all fairness you would be doing the exact same if you where in his shoes

Jerreinemy

I'm all for the mute and stuff, but look how long there muted for, that's just ubsered, not even like this server is going to stay up for a year the last server lasted 8 months, and the way this server started out I don't see it beating that record...

Chimerical

y'all can complain that 365 days is too long but honestly getting mad at ouj will do nothing,
make a suggestion or convo up with an admin.

Is this server going to even last this long? I doubt it.
Probably gonna shut down either in the middle of Crainer's series, or after.
If not, time to file an server not following the EULA by making MOOLA. Don't do it.

Ngb9

Thanks for clearing this up. Will keep this in mind for the feature. Even though I don't plan on getting in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.