xFlied

Dedicated Member
This thread alone proves how overly toxic this minecraft server is

Edit: Not the server actually, just the people that played on it

Last edited:

LoliAni

yoooo why did this turn into a let's attack lynn personally LOL

but like ok thankyou

anyways, might as well ask a ton of other people about dating him anyways if you're really going to drag me into this boi and I thought I could be a dumbass. you can stop already I'm okay with you saying I dated him '5' times but lets keep tori out of this lmfao. You can say what you want about us but dude look at yourself you couldn't even keep 35 close to you without being a nasty ass. LOL
all you do is drag others into your drama it's kinda hilarious how you still think people appreciate your classic bs

also you just made me laugh a little too hard. thanks honey
phhht ok hun, first of all i stopped talking to him, not the other way around. Second of all, I've already said a ton about other people he's dated in the past but I've always avoided you so don't start with that. I really don't care about how you feel about me on a minecraft server forums cause again this is just a joke. No one really cares about this server except you, cookie, and like 3 other people so have fun with that. You can call me a nasty ass all you want cause that's hilarious to me, so thanks for the laugh too cutie

merighthere

Dedicated Member
yoooo why did this turn into a let's attack lynn personally LOL

but like ok thankyou

anyways, might as well ask a ton of other people about dating him anyways if you're really going to drag me into this boi and I thought I could be a dumbass. you can stop already I'm okay with you saying I dated him '5' times but lets keep tori out of this lmfao. You can say what you want about us but dude look at yourself you couldn't even keep 35 close to you without being a nasty ass. LOL
all you do is drag others into your drama it's kinda hilarious how you still think people appreciate your classic bs

also you just made me laugh a little too hard. thanks honey
u can't talk ab dragging other ppl into ur drama

neither can i but its ok

Status
Not open for further replies.