PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Vossy's Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OPBlock members!

I'm Vossy, my full name is Jarrod Voss but I prefer to be called Voss or Vossy. I'm a 15 year old male and I'm one of the newborn babies of the OPBlocks community, how did I found out? @Whush telling me he was a staff member on here. It gave me this chill and urge to join the OPBlocks community and provide it a safe and sustainable environment.

I've working alongside @Whush before as his Owner and I couldn't be more pleased with this result. I'll be visiting the OPBlocks forum daily to just communicate more with the community and share a positive reputation.

I'm looking forward to meeting all you evil peasants! >:)

~Vossy

Hello Vossy! Glad to see you here. We've got some history and this can be another great experience together. Hope to talk to you soon again! ;)

~Whush

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Welcome to OpBlocks! If you are friends with the nublet @Whush , then I'm sure we can get along. Hope to talk to you sometime! ;3

angyma

Hey Voss. Nice to see you here.

I'm really hoping that you'll enjoy OP-Blocks because all in all its an amazing server. Any who have a great day, ciao. >.>

o/ ang

lol noob you shouldn't be here
muahahahahagahahahhahsdnrjdhcjdheudjxgjfjfjdyehdjcurufhcufurjfifufuekdhfufjrhgjfufyfhdj
Sorry, mommy smacked my head into my keyboard and choked after that

Hello young man nice to see you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.