Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Uhm.. About my age

Uh, my age on my profile is incorrect. It was meant to be a joke and I want to change it to my real age, any Admin power pls? Thanks <3

Robrussia

Retired Russian
To my knowledge you cannot change your age. Feel free to make a new account, but make sure you have the right age this time.

To my knowledge you cannot change your age. Feel free to make a new account, but make sure you have the right age this time.
Is wrong age on a profile that big of a deal? I realised when applying that it also isn't accurate but didnt think much of it.
Im ok with making a new account if I need to though.

Yeah I was part of your gang before, but got kicked for some reason.
I changed my IGN like 4 days before my staff application (which i now realise wasn't the best idea)
Ah I see, you were kicked because your KDR was too low. lmao, you can rejoin anytime you want, as I cancelled that requirement.

my question is why would you even do that as a joke? o_O i'm pretty sure making your age is a serious thing and probably cant be changed because of people trying to be sneaky.

my question is why would you even do that as a joke? o_O i'm pretty sure making your age is a serious thing and probably cant be changed because of people trying to be sneaky.
Because when i made my account I felt like it wasn't necessary for every forum user to know my exact age. (I still dont, but if they really wanted to know they could just look up my staff application)