Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

This Server breaks its own rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am FireCarter82, and you may have seen me in the ban appeals. I was banned for YouTubers Impersonation, which I shouldn't have been for two reasons. One: The punishment is perk removal. Two: It wasn't on purpose! I just wanted to see if the name SSundee was taken and forgot to change my name back. My appeal was already denied and the guy didn't even say the reason! I just want everybody to see this, because I want you to know. This randomly bans eighth-bad people, and it sucks.

ItzInfernal

That's your fault, why would you even care if someone took the name Ssundee as a nick. Don't blame Staff for something that you have done wrong.

I'm not blaming Staff. I believe, however, that this was unfair in a few ways. I'm not playing the victim card either. This is probably a result of the server being bad right now. But I just want to warn people to keep a really low profile or don't play for a while so they don't get banned for reasons such as: You did a Capital Letter word.(A.K.A We need to clear up lag)

I hate when people say "It's not on the rules, so why am I banned?". If its something that you shouldn't be doing then just don't do it.
I never said that. I hadn't even read the rules before I did it because I just started.( I know, my fault) but really? Perk removal to pernament ban?

Staff members won't ban for no reason, you obviously broke a rule. I agree with infernal & killinq.
I just said I broke a rule. But the punishment,( I blame this on being new server) Is way off. And they know they made an oops. They told everyone else why they were denied, but not me. Because they have no good answer. And oh yeah. I was banned by trkey, so I can't get unbanned. I'm not trying to.

ItzInfernal

You're screwed. Trkey owns this server so he doesn't need to give a reason. Hes the Owner so his punishments may be harsher then others.

You're screwed. Trkey owns this server so he doesn't need to give a reason. Hes the Owner so his punishments may be harsher then others.
Did you not just here what I just said? I'm not trying to get unbanned. I already have a rank on.. (Oh my god, he's going to say it) TitanMC. So what do I care?

Status
Not open for further replies.