Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

This is for all of the community members on OPBlocks :)

Ever since I have joined OPBlocks I knew that this was an amazing server. And I've been on so many different Minecraft servers and this is by far the best that I have ever found and probably will ever find. For the amazing staff team that has always been so nice to everyone. To even just the forums, discord server and the Minecraft server with everyone being great and definitely an amazing community. And the discord events are the best and I love them so much. And its such a non toxic community and I love it so much! The entire staff team have done such a great job keeping the community as amazing as it is. And same thing with the amazing build team. Without the builds it would not make the server as cool as it looks. And the events are amazing and well planned (cough cough ChrisClassics). Everything is amazing and I wanted to thank everyone on this server for making it the way that it is! :)

P.S. Especially (what i would call her) my internet best friend @SassyCat01. I thank you for being such an amazing friend to me. You are such an amazing person and even just for knowing each other for a month it feels like I've known you much longer. ily you crazy person who's mouse just magically flew away xD

Last edited:
Emma you are an amazing person I am glad you enjoy this server so much you have been an amazing friend for the month or so that I known you Ily as well you dork xD and with that mouse problem I still can't find it xD I just got a new one lol. Talk to you later you crazy person.

ChrisClassics

T'was never broken. Just not configured in the best possible way.
sure... or you just don't want to say you spent $360 on a robot that doesn't work xD
Hey... It is designed to make pancakes - and it makes pancakes. Nothing broken about that. It works exactly as intended. Just because it is slightly expensive for the average person does not mean that there is anything wrong with it.