Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

There is a hacker and nobody will ban them

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hacker name is Viah. I watch a youtuber that is called TheCampingRusher. He plays on a server that allows hacking. So he does. And he uses one that has a lot of stuff. And Viah is doing the same thing the hack has. He has kill aura and bunny hop (that is what it is called i guess on the hack). He is running around /warp pvp. I wanna have fun pvping there but i cant with this hacker there. It makes it boring having someone there that kills you and you cant hit them back becuase they are running everywhere. i don't have my elgato setup so i cant record it. How do i prove to you all that they are. I tried telling staff but all i got was a warning for hack accusing. i even told Zapexy (Manager on here OPblocks) and Fugitive (a helper) to go there and check themselves but i just got ignored. Someone please help.

Owl

Dedicated Member
The hacker name is Viah. I watch a youtuber that is called TheCampingRusher. He plays on a server that allows hacking. So he does. And he uses one that has a lot of stuff. And Viah is doing the same thing the hack has. He has kill aura and bunny hop (that is what it is called i guess on the hack). He is running around /warp pvp. I wanna have fun pvping there but i cant with this hacker there. It makes it boring having someone there that kills you and you cant hit them back becuase they are running everywhere. i don't have my elgato setup so i cant record it. How do i prove to you all that they are. I tried telling staff but all i got was a warning for hack accusing. i even told Zapexy (Manager on here OPblocks) and Fugitive (a helper) to go there and check themselves but i just got ignored. Someone please help.
Please get proof and show it to the staff

Elijeh

Hey,

You should collect valid evidence of the player hacking and report them here if there are no staff online or if the staff member is just busy.

Thread locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.