Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Announcement The Return of the Boat

Fugitive

big cat manager
The Mysterious Boat has docked once again on Lollipop in spawn. Another challenge awaits those who dare attempt it. The captain has informed me that this challenge is exceptionally difficult but it is rumored that a great treasure awaits those who complete it.​

The sign on the boat will teleport you to a cavernous area where you must successfully navigate a maze. Following the completion of this maze, you will have the choice to move onto the first floor of the parkour challenge OR you may complete additional parkour to BYPASS the first floor of the parkour stage.

This event will open at 12pm EST on Friday, 29 May 2020.

The choice is yours as you venture into this daunting task and attempt to complete the captain’s challenge. Those that finish the challenge quickest will receive some extra prizes!

1st Place - $20 Buycraft + Podsea’s Prize + Fugitive’s Head
2nd Place - $15 Buycraft + Fugitive’s Head
3rd Place - $15 Buycraft + Fugitive’s Head
4th Place - $10 Buycraft + Fugitive’s Head
5th Place - $10 Buycraft + Fugitive’s Head

The prize that everyone who completes the challenge receives is a mystery but I can tell you that it includes another UNIQUE ITEM and some other special goodies. It is well worth your time to complete this challenge.

If you wish to claim these rewards on Caramel, take a screenshot of the message that announces your completion of the challenges and post it on this thread.

Once in the challenge arenas, you will not have access to most commands in order to prevent cheating of any kind. If any kind of cheating is found out, it will result in a PERMANENT BAN so think before deciding to use any cheat. There are plenty of signs in which you'll be able to use to give up if you so wish.

Note: This event can only be completed once. If found that alts are attempting the event as well, that account will be banned from the OPBlocks network.

**IT IS IMPORTANT TO SEE THAT THE SHIP WILL CLEAR YOUR INVENTORY WHEN YOU DECIDE TO CLICK THE SIGN TO JOIN THE CHALLENGES. OPBLOCKS STAFF ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU FAILING TO READ THE SIGNS, THIS POST, OR ANY OTHER WARNINGS AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ITEMS BACK IF YOU LOSE ITEMS THIS WAY.**

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
The Mysterious Boat has docked once again on Lollipop in spawn. Another challenge awaits those who dare attempt it. The captain has informed me that this challenge is exceptionally difficult but it is rumored that a great treasure awaits those who complete it.​
The sign on the boat will teleport you to a cavernous area where you must successfully navigate a maze. Following the completion of this maze, you will have the choice to move onto the first floor of the parkour challenge OR you may complete additional parkour to BYPASS the first floor of the parkour stage.
You sound like you're an underpaid carnival employee who has to explain the attractions to the little kids and has to conceal the fact that he'd rather be anywhere else right now in order to keep his terrible job

EpicJelle

Proof that I made it to the end.

upload_2020-6-1_16-26-1.png

I claimed my prize on caramel.
upload_2020-6-1_16-28-36.png

Thank you Fugitive Flac and Pod for making the event! I raged a lot but had a lot of fun.