Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The Panda Army Shall Rise!!!

Kenny

Hello OPBlocks Community,

As many of you have noticed that a increase of cats have been sent to overthrow the Prime Community, It is my job to say to all true Pandas we must destroy all cats of any sort before they come to us. We must show the true power as a panda! We shall unite as a whole, and bring the cat army down to its knees. Our existence is in your hands. I have my faith in you.

Requirements to be a Panda:
- You MUST have a panda Profile Picture
- You must live like a Panda
- Love all animals excluding Cats
- Love Food
- Love Sleep

That is all the requirements to become a powerful Panda. I will train you to be a Panda if you don't know how, and if your a cat and wants to be a Panda, I will have you under my supervision.

"Our existence is in your hands" - Replacements

Do not worry fluffy ones, I shall fight for you cats. I am a professional in tae-kwon-do and have reached black belt twice in my lifetime, Pandas are nothing but evil fluffy eating flesh monsters that will tear you up like bamboo. Bring it on Panda Army.
#PandaArmyWillFall

Kenny

Do not worry fluffy ones, I shall fight for you cats. I am a professional in tae-kwon-do and have reached black belt twice in my lifetime, Pandas are nothing but evil fluffy eating flesh monsters that will tear you up like bamboo. Bring it on Panda Army.
#PandaArmyWillFall
Actually we are vegan ;)