Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The OPBlocks Rant (My Reaction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
u know if she wants u to take that down u need to because it has her video in it and its her content so if she wants your video down u need to do it or youtube will ban your channel
Nope she took her video down in that case if she reuploads it i can take her video down.

u know if she wants u to take that down u need to because it has her video in it and its her content so if she wants your video down u need to do it or youtube will ban your channel
No dumbass, it's under fair use, which states that if you modify the content in any way or talk over it, it's completely fine to use.

No dumbass, it's under fair use, which states that if you modify the content in any way or talk over it, it's completely fine to use.
In witch youtube dont care about that i did it on so many videos like i reacted to another video and about 13 of them got taken down

In witch youtube dont care about that i did it on so many videos like i reacted to another video and about 13 of them got taken down
That's because youtube only cares about the big content creaters, I'm going to assume you have a small channel. In Nicholas' case, the squeaker 3 year old and him have small channels, in which case youtube wouldn't care about either.

That's because youtube only cares about the big content creaters, I'm going to assume you have a small channel. In Nicholas' case, the squeaker 3 year old and him have small channels, in which case youtube wouldn't care about either.
ohh i do reacting to mrcrainer and reacting to pewds

I read about the fair use guideline on YouTube and this is what I saw. You cannot reupload a video from someone else. However, if the video is modified (like reacting to it), then it's completely fine

Status
Not open for further replies.