PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The OPBlocks Rant (My Reaction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do not join this server"
Okay, you totally convinced me! I will NEVER play this server again unless you grant me permission, master.

All jokes aside, this little girl got salty all because her rank couldn't get transferred? Did she not read the thread about previous donors? lol

iQualified

first of all, her voice is aids. other than that?

Cheers.
"Do not join this server"
Okay, you totally convinced me! I will NEVER play this server again unless you grant me permission, master.

All jokes aside, this little girl got salty all because her rank couldn't get transferred? Did she not read the thread about previous donors? lol
Hilarious video, ranting about a rank on minecraft? Feel bad for her parents.
If I'm not mistaken that "girl" is @NicholasPMC lmao

CNJC

Last time I checked this wasn't a buy one get one free deal. You can't just get 2 ranks for the price of one. Honestly should start giving out IQ Tests before purchasing things off the store.

If they bothered to read the thread then they'll know what they get.

Well, cya everyone, you heard what the chipmunk said, this server is horrible and committing crimes:eek:.

I wonder what rank they bought though :/

Last edited:

ShiroHibikii

I commented on her video stating that every sentence she said is irrelevant. Her reply was hilarious, she said she saw the thread but she said "we dont know what they will be doing". She even had the nerve to say it was her money, which I highly doubt judging from her voice. I may be wrong though.

Well, they replied to my comment "requesting" the reply video is taken down.

Two things wrong with what they're saying.

First, they should have expected a reply video if they are hating on the server.

Second, I don't even get what's wrong with it, there is literally nothing personally offending them (apart from the voice, but can't help that lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.