Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

The best giveaway ever made on OPBlocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroHibikii

I don't like you anymore.

P.S
@McPathos and @JustAOwl are not allowed to enter
This thread basically screams of attention *****. First of all, you are 14, it's already hard enough to believe you are smart enough to even send stuff overseas. Second of all, postal services work differently in different countries, not everyone lives in the US per se. Third of all, you are just plain rude to people. An example is how you say JustAOwl ruins everyone's days and how you told him and Pathos to go kill themselves. I myself am rude to people but at least I state facts and not mere personal perspectives/opinions on someone.
I will keep in touch with the winners to see if he actually sent them or not. If it's true, good on you. If it's not, well we all know what will happen.
And just as Mochi said, you said you picked a winner but never mentioned a player name nor anyone said that he/she has received the prize, so that's another reason to question whether or not you are trustworthy or not.

IGN: BCWHO
Why I want an iPhone 7: Well first off,
Thanks a ton for doing this. This is EPIC. Anyways, I meet all the requirements to enter. (I have followed you and liked the post.) I need an iPhone 7 because my phone has been pretty irresponsive lately. I can't even finish a task without being interrupted. I have to turn off my phone in order for it to start working again. That usually doesn't do the trick and so I have to wait for a bit in order to actually use it. If I got a new phone, all these horrible problems would be gone. Once again, thank you for hosting this giveaway. :)
(P.S. If I do win, I would prefer the Black iPhone 7, then the Rose Gold iPhone 7+)

Good Luck to All Contestants!

Strength__xD

Why do i want one?
I'm a poor guy, That lives in the adly but richt Belgium i used to have an iPhone4 when the 5 cae out i bought it from guy on ebay and i never got the phone so now i have the samsung galaxy cover 4g or somthing it costed me a big fat 119.99 Euro Thats how rich I am :D
If you give it away good luck to the recievers/winners

It's really cool that your doing this :p

Btw hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.