Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Thanks

I just want to give big thanks to everyone who helped me on OPblock and talk to me and PVP with me.
But I want to give a few big thanks.
First, huge thanks to, THESTONELORD. Yes, his name is all capitalized. He bought me Minecraft. If he didn;t buy me it, I wouldn't be making this post, and most of you all won't know me.
Second big thanks to @trkey, he gave us vouchers, 15$ and a Veteran Tag, and for making OPblocks. I have no idea what I would be doing without OPblocks.
Third big thanks to BACOOOOOOOOOOOON, he bought me some candy and we built the pineapple from Spongebob at his plot.
Fourth big thanks to StickyHarambe, he got me this beautiful cape, get Optifine and you could see it.
Fifth big thanks, is to everyone who talks to me and is kind to me, and just on OPblocks with me. And also the people who have known me from OPblocksV1.
Now, my biggest thanks. xMochi, if she didn't check why I was flying kinda, I would have been ban for hacks. I got reported twice for hacks, one it looked like I was flying, but she took the time to see why, and she figured I was jumping on invisible blocks.
Thank you, everyone. I'm too lazy to tag people.

Owl

Dedicated Member
I just want to give big thanks to everyone who helped me on OPblock and talk to me and PVP with me.
First, huge thanks to, THESTONELORD. Yes, his name is all capitalized. He bought me Minecraft. If he didn;t buy me it, I wouldn't be making this post, and most of you all won't know me.
Second big thanks to @trkey, he gave us vouchers, 15$ and a Veteran Tag, and for making OPblocks. I have no idea what I would be doing without OPblocks.
Third big thanks to BACOOOOOOOOOOOON, he bought me some candy and we built the pineapple from Spongebob at his plot.
Fourth big thanks to StickyHarambe, he got me this beautiful cape, get Optifine and you could see it.
Fifth big thanks, is to everyone who talks to me and is kind to me, and just on OPblocks with me. And also the people who have known me from OPblocksV1.
Now, my biggest thanks. xMochi, if she didn't check why I was flying kinda, I would have been ban for hacks. I got reported twice for hacks, one it looked like I was flying, but she took the time to see why, and she figured I was jumping on invisible blocks.
Nah Trkey is trash

FaZe_Shrek

The pvp battles we have had were not all that awesome but they were good and you definitely have helped me with my pvp skills but one day I want just a 1v1 in pvp not /a j with whatever gear we have. Hopefully we can get it scheduled for some day soon but until then I respect you mate. <3

Owl

Dedicated Member
The pvp battles we have had were not all that awesome but they were good and you definitely have helped me with my pvp skills but one day I want just a 1v1 in pvp not /a j with whatever gear we have. Hopefully we can get it scheduled for some day soon but until then I respect you mate. <3
He's trash at pvp