Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

TeamSpeak Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was thinking of having a party on teamspeak, everyone is welcome. Normal teamspeak rules apply. We will be playing music on plug.dj (and if something was to go wrong with that, we will switch to a music bot on teamspeak) and of course playing OPBlocks. This will be held on the weekend of the release week (the server is releasing on Monday, so the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week).

Hope to see all of you there, and hope to get to know some of you :)

Last edited:

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
So I was thinking of having a party on teamspeak, everyone is welcome. Normal teamspeak rules apply. We will be playing music on plug.dj (and if something was to go wrong with that, we will switch to a music bot on teamspeak) and of course playing OPBlocks. This will be held on the weekend of the release week (the server is releasing on Tuesday, so the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week).

I thought it was releasing on Monday? Sounds fun anyway :D!

ShiroHibikii

So I was thinking of having a party on teamspeak, everyone is welcome. Normal teamspeak rules apply. We will be playing music on plug.dj (and if something was to go wrong with that, we will switch to a music bot on teamspeak) and of course playing OPBlocks. This will be held on the weekend of the release week (the server is releasing on Tuesday, so the Friday, Saturday and Sunday of that week).

Isn't it releasing on Monday? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.