Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Taking a break... possibly permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Before you read this and call me out for making this thread just for attention and to get people to feel bad for me, just know that that's not my intention. The only reason I made this is because I don't want people wondering where the hell I've been, so if you're curious as to my reasons, please continue reading, but if you're like most people and couldn't care less about me, nows the time for you to click off this thread.

So I'm not quitting, don't get me wrong. At least I hope not. The truth is, I'm just too damn depressed to be here anymore. About 90% of my friends, I met on here, and now none of them want to talk to me anymore. Nobody does. Every time I log on to forums or join in-game I just get really upset seeing all my old friends having fun with each other and all that and I'm never a part of it anymore. I may come on forums every once in a while, but definitely not as much as I did before, and won't be on in-game at all. Considering half the people here hate me, it's probably a good thing I leave. So until I can get my depressed loser ass up and deal with it, I'll be gone.

I was going to make a tag list here but then I realized I have nobody to tag. Bye for now.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Well in my opinion, it doesn't matter if someone "likes" you if they never talk to you outside of forums/ingame
wdym i like you

if you think i hate you, i dont
Sorry if I find that hard to believe. I don't see any other reason you would stop talking to me. And in game, you're talking to someone, I say hi, and you don't respond, and continue talking to that other person... ok enough of my rant, I'm just making things worse

timeflies

Infamous Member
Well in my opinion, it doesn't matter if someone "likes" you if they never talk to you outside of forums/ingame

Sorry if I find that hard to believe. I don't see any other reason you would stop talking to me. And in game, you're talking to someone, I say hi, and you don't respond, and continue talking to that other person... ok enough of my rant, I'm just making things worse
you know im always busy working on things, not many get replies from me .-.

P

puckstercraft

quitting thread a week after staff application is denied -

coInCIdENCE???? I think not

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
you know im always busy working on things, not many get replies from me .-.
That doesn't explain why you respond to everyone else when they say hi, but when I do you just act like I'm not there.

Anyways, requesting lock, if you want to discuss this further please message me on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.