PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Taking a Break or smth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroHibikii

I guess many of you may know that I haven't been on that much lately, and honestly it's because I don't have anything to do on the server or Minecraft in general. It has been about 3 years since I started Minecraft and I am now 14, turning 15 this year. I played over 50+ Prison servers and at least 20+ Skyblock servers in total so I pretty much accomplished everything I could've done in this game.

Now it's not that I am quitting or anything, I will do of course come on to chat and maybe have fun but for the time being I am going to play other games. Mostly Osu!, Overwatch, Dungeon Defenders II and Warframe.

Another reason is somewhat the same reason as Mutah, and that is studies. I am currently Secondary 3 in my local education, and my major finals (GCE 'O' Levels) is next year which takes up from Term 1 all the way to the end of the year. Not only that, I have to pass with no help whatsoever, I dropped out of my government school and now need to take my exams as a private candidate meaning I study by myself but am still able to take the examination on that day. Thus I don't really plan on wanting to fail it to ruin my chances to get into a good polytechnic and taking a Computer Engineering or Game Development course there.

I think most people I know have me on Skype, and quite a few on discord. I will be more active on Discord so if you want to add me it's [Ni-Sokkususu] -Hibiki-#7918

Sum Tags? No idea why this is necessary but i'll do it for the banter.
@TheAnaMain We still talk to each other quite a lot but yeah just a fun tag ;3
@Cyclone Creepy as hell but still keep up the friendly side of you ;3
@Cookie You have no idea how much I hate working with you in the staff team but stay positive and helpful (?)
@Lynn o3o love your builds, keep it up ;3 P.S you are NOT tasting my blood \:D/
@MeRightHere Eh, never really knew you much but you really seem someone I could be friends with for a long time ;3
@MLGKillerPro Still jealous you are in IP stream but hey study harder bro ;3
@JustAOwl Heh, haven't seen you in quite awhile but stay "cool" ;p
@Mochi The legend staff herself, still will keep in contact since I kinda have you on Skype and Discord ;3
@LuckyCommander Lick lick mofo ;V Still very dank name.

If you aren't tagged, either I forgot you, can't be bothered or hate you :V
P.S. I will still be sorta active on forums, just not in-game ;3
~ Hibiki

timeflies

Infamous Member
Even though we don't bond the greatest, I'll miss you as you're very friendly to the community. Hope when you come back I can improve myself.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
I guess many of you may know that I haven't been on that much lately, and honestly it's because I don't have anything to do on the server or Minecraft in general. It has been about 3 years since I started Minecraft and I am now 14, turning 15 this year. I played over 50+ Prison servers and at least 20+ Skyblock servers in total so I pretty much accomplished everything I could've done in this game.

Now it's not that I am quitting or anything, I will do of course come on to chat and maybe have fun but for the time being I am going to play other games. Mostly Osu!, Overwatch, Dungeon Defenders II and Warframe.

Another reason is somewhat the same reason as Mutah, and that is studies. I am currently Secondary 3 in my local education, and my major finals (GCE 'O' Levels) is next year which takes up from Term 1 all the way to the end of the year. Not only that, I have to pass with no help whatsoever, I dropped out of my government school and now need to take my exams as a private candidate meaning I study by myself but am still able to take the examination on that day. Thus I don't really plan on wanting to fail it to ruin my chances to get into a good polytechnic and taking a Computer Engineering or Game Development course there.

I think most people I know have me on Skype, and quite a few on discord. I will be more active on Discord so if you want to add me it's [Ni-Sokkususu] -Hibiki-#7918

Sum Tags? No idea why this is necessary but i'll do it for the banter.
@TheAnaMain We still talk to each other quite a lot but yeah just a fun tag ;3
@Cyclone Creepy as hell but still keep up the friendly side of you ;3
@Cookie You have no idea how much I hate working with you in the staff team but stay positive and helpful (?)
@Lynn o3o love your builds, keep it up ;3 P.S you are NOT tasting my blood \:D/
@MeRightHere Eh, never really knew you much but you really seem someone I could be friends with for a long time ;3
@MLGKillerPro Still jealous you are in IP stream but hey study harder bro ;3
@JustAOwl Heh, haven't seen you in quite awhile but stay "cool" ;p
@Mochi The legend staff herself, still will keep in contact since I kinda have you on Skype and Discord ;3
@LuckyCommander Lick lick mofo ;V Still very dank name.

If you aren't tagged, either I forgot you, can't be bothered or hate you :V
P.S. I will still be sorta active on forums, just not in-game ;3
~ Hibiki
Another one. No, but in all seriousness I'm going to miss you SO much. We might not have known each other that much but I know you're a nice person <3 Also, good luck with school ;3

angyma

guys he hates me this is an outrage wow !!

just kidding lol but c you around kry you're a very cool person

Status
Not open for further replies.