Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

SunshineSmile Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited to come here and see what the rage is all about. ;) I've heard many great things about this server and I'm hoping to make it my home too. Also, when the merge with Prime happened, little did I know I would become great friends with many OPBlocks players. This time, I'm following them back here :D @xvc , @BACONLOVESYOU , @VSaucy , @RubioFTW , @NoblePro (from Prime) , @KryoticBaka , @Dan , @Renovix , @Mochi and many more that have yet to come back.

A little about myself.... I'm 15, from California (where it's currently HOT, hence the name Sunshine), I play volleyball, love to read mystery books, and love scary movies. Good luck trying to scare me... I don't scare easily. ;)

Being that I'm new to this server, if you have any tips or suggestions for me I would appreciate hearing them. I look forward to meeting new people and hopefully making more friends. Can't wait! :D

omg... forgive my use of emoji's... I guess I use them a lot lol

Last edited:

VSaucy

I'm so excited to come here and see what the rage is all about. ;) I've heard many great things about this server and I'm hoping to make it my home too. Also, when the merge with Prime happened, little did I know I would become great friends with many OPBlocks players. This time, I'm following them back here :D @xvc , @BACONLOVESYOU , @VSaucy , @RubioFTW , @NoblePro , @KryoticBaka , @Dan , @Renovix , and many more that have yet to come back.

A little about myself.... I'm 15, from California (where it's currently HOT, hence the name Sunshine), I play volleyball, love to read mystery books, and love scary movies. Good luck trying to scare me... I don't scare easily. ;)

Being that I'm new to this server, if you have any tips or suggestions for me I would appreciate hearing them. I look forward to meeting new people and hopefully making more friends. Can't wait! :D

omg... forgive my use of emoji's... I guess I use them a lot lol
Good luck trying to scare me... I don't scare easily.
Watch conjuring 2 when it comes out ;)
Anyways welcome young lady, I can't wait to play with you in-game!

Status
Not open for further replies.