• Thread starter DannyBoyGamer32
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyBoyGamer32

What is your suggestion for?: This suggestion is for Forums

What’s your suggestion?:
Under the players NAME, make a frame and write their rank.

Why do you think this is a good idea?: It is a good idea because It is considered EULA friendly and looks amazing

Anything else?: N/A

Nervesh

Hello Danny, I really like this suggestion as I think it'd brighten up the forums and make it really friendly. It'd also add another reason for members to donate -which is always a good thing-. Just out of curiosity, you mean something like this...right? Either way, +1 for this suggestion! :)
Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 7.41.33 AM.png

ShootingQuasar

I only see this feature on Enjin forums. Saw that trkey made Arkham forums like that I think it's possible
This would not be good since there are 2 servers where you can have different donor ranks. -1
If I'm not wrong then they are creating Caramel realm have ranks related to Caramel. If they purchase both on there they can have 2 tags.

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
Hello, DannyBoyGamer. Thanks for taking your time to make this suggestion.
I really like this idea, and I have seen it on other websites and it looks nice!

Ngb9

What is your suggestion for?: This suggestion is for Forums

What’s your suggestion?:
Under the players NAME, make a frame and write their rank.

Why do you think this is a good idea?: It is a good idea because It is considered EULA friendly and looks amazing

Anything else?: N/A
I feel people wouldn't like this. Donator ranks are for ingame not on the forums. This wouldn't be very fair to people with ranks on both realms.

xAlphaCat

I don't really this, it seems interesting, but would be hard to implement (I think) And as ngb9 said
I feel people wouldn't like this. Donator ranks are for ingame not on the forums. This wouldn't be very fair to people with ranks on both realms.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

It is eula friendly and gives no advantages to players. It is just cosmetics!
I only see this feature on Enjin forums. Saw that trkey made Arkham forums like that I think it's possible.
Matter of fact Trkey does Not own arkham. If i am mistaken.... Im sorry!
[also sorry for light advertising]

Ngb9

It is eula friendly and gives no advantages to players. It is just cosmetics!
People buy ranks for the server not the forums. Also there are multiple realms and this wouldn't be fair to people who don't want to buy a rank. If people want to buy a rank the perks should only be ingame.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

People buy ranks for the server not the forums. Also there are multiple realms and this wouldn't be fair to people who don't want to buy a rank. If people want to buy a rank the perks should only be ingame.
I am trying to avoid light advertisation but it just looks cool. Its your opinion!

WhyShouldIEver

Hello Danny, I really like this suggestion as I think it'd brighten up the forums and make it really friendly. It'd also add another reason for members to donate -which is always a good thing-. Just out of curiosity, you mean something like this...right? Either way, +1 for this suggestion! :)
View attachment 305
Honestly, I don't really like the look of it. I just like a plain profile picture, but that could just be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.