Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Closed Suggestion - Server

• Thread starter DannyBoyGamer32
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are trying to promote this Boss Battle basically with another command instead of it being in PvP, obviously it is a Prison server, but almost all prisons have PvP. You aren't trying to promote it when it actually should be in warzone so...

D

DannyBoyGamer32

almost all prisons have PvP.
That is somewhat true
You aren't trying to promote it when it actually should be in warzone so...
Emphasis on 'should'. Why 'should' it be? Why can't it be a peaceful event? Why SHOULD it be in warzone?
Because it is a pay to win method for donors. I already explained it
How the actual **** is a boss battle pay to win, when all players are allowed to participate!

That is somewhat true

Emphasis on 'should'. Why 'should' it be? Why can't it be a peaceful event? Why SHOULD it be in warzone?

How the actual **** is a boss battle pay to win, when all players are allowed to participate!

It SHOULD be in war zone because why in the world would it be smart to create a command just to win something from defeating a damn boss? It should be a struggle to get like 750 etokens, meaning other people will be fighting other people to kill this actual boss. Making it a peaceful just makes the thing so easy.... it's pay to win method because donors can use this damn thing every minute since you did not mention a time wait.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

It SHOULD be in war zone because why in the world would it be smart to create a command just to win something from defeating a damn boss? It should be a struggle to get like 750 etokens, meaning other people will be fighting other people to kill this actual boss. Making it a peaceful just makes the thing so easy.... it's pay to win method because donors can use this damn thing every minute since you did not mention a time wait.
He can just go to prime and copy the boss arena (xD) (with a few modifications) and paste it on an area (not pvp) in opblocks.
What do you mean that 'its pay to win method because donors can use this **** thing every minute since you did not mention a time wait'. I never said only donors can use this **** feature. I said all players can. Jeez mann! Let me edit a spawning cooldown into the original suggestion post.

I think what he means by that it is P2W is that donors gear is like 3 or 4 times better than members. Members can't do nearly as much damage to the boss because they don't have good gear. That would end up that donors will do most damage, meaning they will have the best rewards.

I think what he means by that it is P2W is that donors gear is like 3 or 4 times better than members. Members can't do nearly as much damage to the boss because they don't have good gear. That would end up that donors will do most damage, meaning they will have the best rewards.
Yes thank you

D

DannyBoyGamer32

That is because most members are too lazy to climb up. I understand that it is inhumanly difficult because welcome to freaking opblocks. When it comes to gear, I sometimes sell it or give it for free when I am extremely bored. Getting donor gear is not hard. Collect some money and buy it from a cheap seller. There, problem solved.

TBH idk why your still arguing to try and make this a thing lol. Almost everyone gave you a -1. It's not a bad idea but it's just not right for this server

DannyBoy I am talking about the members who can't afford that stuff. I have only met one member who got to Z. I am not talking about myself (as I have a CP rank), since I am not lacking gear.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

DannyBoy I am talking about the members who can't afford that stuff. I have only met one member who got to Z. I am not talking about myself (as I have a CP rank), since I am not lacking gear.
It is clearly their fault they can't afford it. If they put some time into the server, they can afford just about any donor gear. I used to be member in v1.0 (1.5 years ago) and I used to be pretty rich back then.

LuckyCommander

To be honest, it's not that hard - even for members - to get good gear for themselves.
As for the "in pvp or not" thing, I have an idea: no pvp until the boss is dead, and then pvp is enabled. This allows people to actually kill the thing. If the rewards are etokens, they would get a thing in their inventory that they need to redeem (at spawn), so people can kill them and get it.

Yeah its not that hard to have good gear as a member. But on V1 it was way different than now. I might have not played there but I am sure that tons of updates came since, making the difficulty different. Mining in muncher mine gives you about double the amount of money than Z mine, which is the lowest rank. It is harder for members to get good gear, and only a few of them can actually get it, having to spend a lot of money. It will especially be unfair at the beginning of seasons, since nobody has much money and only people who can use the kits can get good gear for the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.