JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Suggestion - Server

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
A no begging rule
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
It is quite annoying through /msg or globe when people keep asking for free things especially new players. why should everyone else who actually grinds for their stuff the hard way have some annoying player expecting free things from them. I mean what is the point in people joining a prison server if people can't even be bothered to face the grind.

Occasionally I would get some random player asking me for like 2bil like as if I am rich just because I am a higher rank then them. Also some will see my plot mine and ask if they can mine there. I feel bad saying no but I don't like to sound greedy either, but it's like why should they have use of the higher rank mine for free when I paid for it with my real life money.

I am sure some of you are in the same boat as me right? This is why I would like this to be a rule on the server.​

jiewenpro27

Server
What is your suggestion:
A no begging rule
It is quite annoying through /msg or globe when people keep asking for free things especially new players. why should everyone else who actually grinds for their stuff the hard way have some annoying player expecting free things from them. I mean what is the point in people joining a prison server if people can't even be bothered to face the grind.

Occasionally I would get some random player asking me for like 2bil like as if I am rich just because I am a higher rank then them. Also some will see my plot mine and ask if they can mine there. I feel bad saying no but I don't like to sound greedy either, but it's like why should they have use of the higher rank mine for free when I paid for it with my real life money.

I am sure some of you are in the same boat as me right? This is why I would like this to be a rule on the server.​
If this was a thing the hole server would be muted

It is quite annoying through /msg or globe when people keep asking for free things especially new players. why should everyone else who actually grinds for their stuff the hard way have some annoying player expecting free things from them.​
One thing that does help is /withdraw all but like 50m-100m money and put in your personal vault if donor or end chest at spawn. Then when people examine your name for money or /money /bal you have not much in the bank.

One thing that does help is /withdraw all but like 50m-100m money and put in your personal vault if donor or end chest at spawn. Then when people examine your name for money or /money /bal you have not much in the bank.
They still ask even when I don't have even close to what they are asking for yet they still think they can just get free things out of thin air

Vahald

Server
What is your suggestion:
A no begging rule

Why is this in off topic?? Staff move to suggestions?

Vahald

Server
What is your suggestion:
A no begging rule

@_SavAgE_X @Elijeh @ElvenRider move to suggestions why was it moved to off topic it is a suggestion.