Not open for further replies.
P

puckstercraft

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
3 second warp time(timer?)
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
Its incredible how easy it is to get away on this server in pvp and I feel like adding this would make it easier to get kills. It's stupid chasing someone for like 15 minutes, and then the moment they are out of combat can just tp out instantly. It's nearly impossible to kill someone who has t3 lolis now because if they use it first, they are ahead of you by atleast a second or two, and then it takes them less time to type /spawn. Adding a 3 second timer where you have to stand still would make it to where people would fight rather than run.​

Last edited by a moderator:

jiewenpro27

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
3 second warp time(timer?)
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
Its incredible how easy it is to get away on this server in pvp and I feel like adding this would make it easier to get kills. It's stupid chasing someone for like 15 minutes, and then the moment they are out of combat can just tp out instantly. It's nearly impossible to kill someone who has t3 lolis now because if they use it first, they are ahead of you by atleast a second or two, and then it takes them less time to type /spawn. Adding a 3 second timer where you have to stand still would make it to where people would fight rather than run.​
Dam if this gets accepted I need to climb the mountains again

Status
Not open for further replies.