Not open for further replies.
G

GamerGamerFTW

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
More lucky block drops.
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
Most of us get hyped when we find a lucky block, but we always know what we will get... Tokens. Boring... :confused: Please add more drops like money, candy, tools, armor and possibly even keys or mine bombs. If you feel kind then add like a 0.01 or 0.001% chance to get a rank!​

Mutah

Dedicated Member
I already know there is a chance to get a vote key from lucky blocks. This would be fun to see other drops but the donar mines have more lucky blocks compared to the notmal mines. I don't know about any rank dropping in the Lucky block mabey just .0001% Gobbler .001% Muncher. +.5

Omg we need this so much!! Mining would be so boring to just constantly get the same thing over and over. Adding more drops such as keys,candy, and ranks would actually add the lucky affect to the lucky blocks. These lucky blocks are based off of the mod for lucky blocks and should have a lot of variety of things to get to make mining extremely fun!!!!!!

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Luck added this but now we can't even get ets out of the blocks. All I seem to get is a crate of $2500 which is **** because selling one emerald for me makes x2 of that. I would want to see that ets drop more often and other things besides money.

G

GamerGamerFTW

Luck added this but now we can't even get ets out of the blocks. All I seem to get is a crate of $2500 which is Cookies because selling one emerald for me makes x2 of that. I would want to see that ets drop more often and other things besides money.
Yes, i didn't expect this as well... And they just give 5k to like 50k. That's nothing.

This sounds like a cool idea. I myself even have some chances for items that are obtained when mining a lucky block. Here they are:
Money (20k)- 30%
Vote Key- 1-5% (Debatable)
Muncher or Gobbler Pickaxe- 1%
Muncher or Gobbler Armor Set- 2.5%
Keep in mind, you can agree or disagree with this but, these are only SUGGESTIONS for percents.

Mochi

мocнι ♥
Seeing that lucky blocks recently got massively nerfed, it would be cool to get a chance to recieve items like, crate keys, different tiers of candy, more etokens and other cools effects.

But with that, it would be cool to add bad effects like the real lucky block mod like slowness for 10 second or something like -5 etokens. So it would be more of a luck or chance thing.

Tuxx

As mentioned in a response to a similar suggestion, we're currently trying to balance the lucky block drops. Once we've balanced everything we'll look into adding more exciting drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.