J

JustMe03

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
Afk kick for members
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
There's like 50 ppl afk the the spawn all the time​

yeah, since crainer's back there are alot of afk dudes around, removing those would help a little with lagg issues i think.

Last edited:

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Yeh they should just kick people who afk at spawn but not like on plots though as some people want to farm their factories or something like that

J

JustMe03

Yeh they should just kick people who afk at spawn but not like on plots though as some people want to farm their factories or something like that
Those on the plots could just use an afk pool tho

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Although it’s been a while since I’ve played here, if I remember correctly AFK pools are bannable. Do correct me if I’m wrong.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Although it’s been a while since I’ve played here, if I remember correctly AFK pools are bannable. Do correct me if I’m wrong.
They used to be back when you played, but they aren't anymore as there is no afk kicker in the first place.

For the suggestion, we could have only an afk kicker at spawn, or something like that. If it was everywhere, players could just build a afk pool at their plot.

LuckyCommander

They used to be back when you played, but they aren't anymore as there is no afk kicker in the first place.

For the suggestion, we could have only an afk kicker at spawn, or something like that. If it was everywhere, players could just build a afk pool at their plot.
mate read other replies before saying something, all of what you've said has literally been said before..

uhm can anyone close this thread, everything has been said like 3 times now. dont think more useful suggestions are comming.

Status
Not open for further replies.