Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3840

Which area is your suggestion for:
Server
What is your suggestion:
Remove Mushroom Soup From /shop
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
Some people over here *cough* Kirby *cough* drops mushroom soup all over spawn and staff hate it, players hate it why not remove it?

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
This would technically stop people from dropping SOUP, but then people *cough cough* kirby *cough cough* will then just start dropping fish and potatoes. But, fish and potatoes will still be less annoying because they wont fill up your inventory, so +1 from me.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
just make spamming things on the ground to lag people bannable
idk thats stupid or whatever
but yea +1 it annoys me
kirby and soup

Kirby

+1 from me the reason I drop mushroom stew is so others can't drop it in the future because before I even started dropping mushroom stew people would fill my hoppers with mushroom stew so I decided to do drop mushroom stew at spawn so it could be removed from the shops.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
+1 from me the reason I drop mushroom stew is so others can't drop it in the future because before I even started dropping mushroom stew people would fill my hoppers with mushroom stew so I decided to do drop mushroom stew at spawn so it could be removed from the shops.
That makes no sense at all, you're saying you're doing something because you want it to stop? That's like saying "I shot someone to stop gun violence".

Kirby

That makes no sense at all, you're saying you're doing something because you want it to stop? That's like saying "I shot someone to stop gun violence".
um sorry for trying to stop something in my own way because I made a suggestion but it was denied.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
No, that's not what he's saying at all. Killing someone is illegal, right? Let's just say it wasn't. What's one easy way to make murder illegal? Kill people. Show how bad killing people can be so they're forced to make laws about it. Kirby's saying that he's showing staff how bad soup spam is to make it illegal. It's not the best way of going about things, but it works.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
No, that's not what he's saying at all. Killing someone is illegal, right? Let's just say it wasn't. What's one easy way to make murder illegal? Kill people. Show how bad killing people can be so they're forced to make laws about it. Kirby's saying that he's showing staff how bad soup spam is to make it illegal. It's not the best way of going about things, but it works.
I see your point, and even if you are right about that, still, he's AWARE that what he's doing is incredibly annoying, and yet still does it anyways, which in my opinion, makes it even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.