Not open for further replies.
D

DannyBoyGamer32

Which area is your suggestion for:
Forums
What is your suggestion:
Remove the ability to buy in game money
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
It will make opblocks funner. There is NO f2p prestiger that exists on opblocks right now. The economy should be in the hands of hard workers, not spoilt brats. Last reset, toxicjolt ruined the game, this reset some randoms are ruining the game by spending crazy amounts of money on in game money. Please remove it, for a more fair and balanced game.

FK

p2w is Alex's thing. This isn't going to get changed, he likes the dollah billz too much.

ShiroHibikii

Which area is your suggestion for:
Forums
What is your suggestion:
Remove the ability to buy in game money
How will your suggestion improve OPBlocks:
It will make opblocks funner. There is NO f2p prestiger that exists on opblocks right now. The economy should be in the hands of hard workers, not spoilt brats. Last reset, toxicjolt ruined the game, this reset some randoms are ruining the game by spending crazy amounts of money on in game money. Please remove it, for a more fair and balanced game.
To be fair, with the help of Pathos, I got to p3 legit other than the fact that I have CWarrior. I do believe that being able to buy IGM with IRL money should be removed though, it totally defeats the purpose of mining in general.

LightSome

Infamous Member
After discussing with the staff team, we don't feel like this suggestion is going to be implemented.

Suggestion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.