Staff Podcast?

staff podcast?

• yes

• YES!

• Definitely YES!!

• probably not

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lynnie

should've posted this in suggestions in the discord, it gets more attention and the players overall interact more on there. You'd know if you're active on the forums there's peaks where it's alive but this doesn't happen often.
either way a podcast would cost them a lot of time ontop of the time they already spend on helping players ingame lmao

@Saito can we just take a moment and think about how influencial i am? i reccomded a staff podcast and boom 2 days later a staff podcast gets announced, i think i deserve some kind of credit here

BasiliskHill

I've mentioned this to a couple of people, but I don't like the idea of the server's staff attempting to run a podcast. Although some may not recognise this, a good podcast requires a considerable amount of work, and a poor microphone has a very very high chance of ruining the experience for a fair amount of the audience. This would be especially common as the players themselves get asked to participate in the podcast.

This isn't to say that the staff team can't do it if they feel so inclined, because it would be really nice experience for those of them who participate to have... However, they have to keep in mind that it is highly unlikely to be popular and/or remain popular.

for the record: the staff podcast that the media team anounced wasn't announced until 2 days AFTER this post! so I take partial credit for the idea