Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Sparrowwz Introduction

I'm Really Bored so I decided that I was going to write a little about myself.

Outgoing person who loves to spend time on the computer and chatting with friends. I sometimes go on bike rides and can wheelie for about 5-10 peddles before I fall back down. I live in New Jersey, I'm in 9th grade, and I am currently studying the field of computer science. If you would like to see an unfinished clicker game of mine feel free to check it out on my staff application. I friggin love huskies and birds as you can see my name is sparrowwz (a sparrow) and my minecraft skin is also a sparrow.
Sparrow:

This birb is like the definition of adorable

I love to express my feelings and thoughts about things in a constructive and lengthy manner, mainly because I was gifted with the ability to type really fast. i use 2 fingers on my right hand and 4 fingers on my left. That's just the way my fingers adapted to typing and i sorta hate it. I would like to use all 4 of my fingers but that just makes me type slower because i'm trying to find out where the keys are. It's my muscle memory so its really hard to change. For some reason i can change my handwriting style in a matter of around 5 days which is surprising compared to my inability to type properly.

Fugitive
is
Jesus.

that's all.

Last edited:
I wish I could wheelie.
New Jersey is the home of the wheelies and is a great place to be if you want to learn. Ill tell you the technique. you have to pull up and lean back, and RIGHT after doing that you sit down and continue to lean back. Not at the same time, but slightly after. If you sit down at the same time you will just fall back down. If you feel like your going to fall back, tap the breaks lightly and you'll go down some. Just don't slam the breaks because then you'll just slam head first into the ground.

ChrisClassics

Noted. I might try this later when it's not too cold and I have time to recover in the event I break my head open. xD

Thanks for the info! <3