Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Some Common Sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before any Staff / anyone in general reads this, I would like to say that this is not attacking any staff members. Just somethings I have noticed during my time on this server.

So i was banned for joking DDoS (or apparently ACTUALLY DDoS threating someone according to rules), and I then was banned 5 times for ban evading. I said that on my appeal, I was very sorry for DDoS "threating" and that I only evaded because I wanted to play on the server. I then said that i was sorry like 20 more times. But then... after my 5th "evade" ban.... A certain staff member says that they "know I didn't mean what I said on my appeal". Now, how can I not be sorry if I continuously try to get back on the server?
What do you guys think I am using the alternate accounts for? Hacking on the server? Im legit trying to get as much money as I can on each and every account, and this certain staff member believes that I did not mean what I said on my appeal.

I bet someone will say "if you truly love this server, then wait for an answer and don't ban evade". But, doesn't trying to ban evade just show that you WANT to play on this server and not that you hate it?

Anyway, u guys can stop reading this and go mine in your fancy Muncher mines now. I will be sitting here for about 5 months and then we will see what happens. Maybe there will be another 50% sale and I can buy Candy Prince for myself and Piggie once I am unbanned. Cya guys later :3

I did. They found out anyway to find out that it was me. They have their ways. Jeez its not that hard
Actually they can't find you if you used a different ip.
People get ip banned but just reset their router and hop on another alt and play.
You most likely told people and they ratted you out.

Actually they can't find you if you used a different ip.
People get ip banned but just reset their router and hop on another alt and play.
You most likely told people and they ratted you out.
No. The staff knew what i was friends with SuperPig778, so whenever I msg'ed him to add me to the plot, the staff saw and banned. I'm unbanned now though

Nice that you are unbanned but next time don't try to ban evade, it will just cause more problems as staff will think you are tryibg to log on to hack etc. he/she probably said that because you have ban evaded 5 times which is not allowed. Its pretty much not being allowed somewhere and still trying to sneak in. Just wait untill a staff member replys and unbanns you. Meanwhile you can do other stuff, play other games or servers etc.

Nice that you are unbanned but next time don't try to ban evade, it will just cause more problems as staff will think you are tryibg to log on to hack etc. he/she probably said that because you have ban evaded 5 times which is not allowed. Its pretty much not being allowed somewhere and still trying to sneak in. Just wait untill a staff member replys and unbanns you. Meanwhile you can do other stuff, play other games or servers etc.
Actually, Amazing said that I was unbanned but i just checked and turns out that I still am not. What is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.