Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Sign to Impeach Lefky10

I want Lefky10 to be impeached from being staff in the server OPBlocks, #1 server global. I wish that someone high up in the staff can recognize this and please make my dream come true while me and other people come together to sign this document. Me and other people in this community has to come together to stop this mad man Lefky10 (the helper if anyone didn't know). We as community have the power to stop this meanie and menace from becoming something even worse! I know you might think I am stupid (which I am) and think that I am a randy (which I also am, I joined end of V5), but I think you should all stop and think how much terror Lefky10 has made these couple past days! He has called me a butt head and he called me a meanie for no reason, and I have seen Lefky not giving enough love to everyone on the server even though there is a constant low number amount of people sometimes but yesterday we hit 26 people on the server at once when there wasn't an event! I wish that you all come to an conclusion and sign this document for the impeachment of Lefky10! SHREK IS LOVE AND SHREK IS LIFE! May all of your days be blessed!