PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Shall I apply for staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAlphaCat

Yo guys! So I will probably apply for staff in a couple months! I meet all the requirements except the post & the age requirement. I will meet them when I apply in early/mid November. I will start drafting my application tonight when I get home! Let me know if you think I should be staff! Also I have been playing since just after v1 released.

EDIT: All the requirements will be met when I apply

Last edited:

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
I believe staff at the moment are saying you don't need 100 posts, as the server hasn't been out for a month.

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Real question here is, why shouldn't you? Work hard for your goals, my friend! I believe in you! Good luck with your application!
-Dial

P.S. JUST DO IT (I'm sorry, had to do that :/)

xAlphaCat

I will apply on November 12th. That is about 3 weeks after I turn 13 I will meet ALL the requirements by then.
@emelade requesting lock

EDIT: Sone stuff about me
I joined OpBlocks when I was 11 (Early October) And immediately I was accepted into the community at prison lollipop. I mined and sadly I admit, I used the auction house to scam which I am not proud of, I got banned for a week and I was really sad, and I saw ooh look I can appeal so I clicked on the link, made a forums account but I couldn't find out how to post a thread. So I waited out my ban. *speeds time til december* On Christmas Day I got the gobbler rank with my Christmas money. Then I met a really nice person named Podsea we became friends pretty quickly then we made the ImSquad which I brought back for OpBv2 I really looked up to Fugitive and Elijah at the time and I thought I would apply for staff. I did and it was the WORST application ever. Then I played til February, got to z got popular and we thought before OpB shut down we would bring all our PvP swords gear axes etc. and fight til it shut down which we did. Then we went to prime and played there for a bit and we saw OpB is coming back and here I am now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.