Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Server Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two questions about playing on the OPBlocks Server. My first question is how do I get to the next mine if I have enough monkey for it? My other question is, how do I find my plot that I made?

Thank you.

angyma

Hiya, to plant candy you'd first need to figure out which vanilla candy it's related to. Do /iteminfo while holding any of these to figure out which. Then you can just plant it like you'd plant that vanilla candy. Also do note that harvested candy will only give you raw candy.

I also recommend you check out my candy guide found here.

Ask in chat if you need help. If no one answers, number 1, we need more staff, and 2 just comment on this post. Go to the tutorial at spawn if you want to get to what's part of prison.

Mutah

Dedicated Member
Ask in chat if you need help. If no one answers, number 1, we need more staff, and 2 just comment on this post. Go to the tutorial at spawn if you want to get to what's part of prison.
Im gonna apply for staff after I come back from my break. They also need to look at the applications

Im gonna apply for staff after I come back from my break. They also need to look at the applications
Ya, I applied a while ago, but Chimerical told me my staff application won't get accepted but I'm not letting my hopes down from one player that just hates everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.