Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Roasting Game (all fun and games!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stfu ***** ass tf **** is up with your eyes! BOIIIII ***** ass go get some surgery cause aint no snapchat filters gonna fix your **** *****. and for you its gonna cost a little more because you need the special treatment from spongebob squarepants, my ***** you have the suds im sorry buddy but you have to go to General Weenie Hut Jrs.

The cuss words ass and Bazooka are allowed
I am not responsible for forum bans
Serious things like kys are not aloud
Roast the person above you

stfu Bazooka ass tf Fudge is up with your eyes! BOIIIII Bazooka ass go get some surgery cause aint no snapchat filters gonna fix your Sugar *****. and for you its gonna cost a little more because you need the special treatment from spongebob squarepants, my ***** you have the suds im sorry buddy but you have to go to General Weenie Hut Jrs.
Why do you talk like that? You are a fat white kid sitting in front of his monitor with his 2 inch dik out on his keyboard.
You are that one white kid at lunch trying to fit in with the cool black kids in the corner. Stfu and stay in your place.

Owl

Dedicated Member
Why do you talk like that? You are a fat white kid sitting in front of his monitor with his 2 inch dik out on his keyboard.
You are that one white kid at lunch trying to fit in with the cool black kids in the corner. Stfu and stay in your place.
Bruh why are you so hypocritical, bru u know you ain't got no big **** and you probably a fatass too. Mutha ****in light up sketchers ugly ass

Status
Not open for further replies.