Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

RichKidz is recruiting once again :/

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Hey guys, so as you can see from the title, RichKidz is recruiting (for the third time -.-).

So for those of you who somehow haven't heard of RichKidz, we are a mining gang who have made a lot of achievements. The one we are most proud of and known for is getting the second or third best pick in the entire server on prison 4.0 PFire on Trkey's other server.

Although I said RichKidz was a mining team, we're looking to recruit not only nolifers but also some PvPers because why the heck not.

Anyway if you'd like to apply, just post an application below using the following format:
IGN:
Mine rank:
Prestige (likely 0 lol):
Donor rank:
How much time can you spend online daily on average:
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PvP skill:
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a nolifer you think you are (don't lie on this I know who mines a lot and who doesn't :/):

Well that's all from me, hope to recruit some new members soon, good luck all and have a nice day.

-Dial and the RichKidz team

2good2betrue

Ign: 2good2betrue
Mine rank: 27
Prestige: 0
Donor rank: candy lord
How much time can you spend online daily on average: since I'm on break for 2 weeks, a lot. But if I had school maybe 4 hours a day.
Pvp skills: 5/10 :p
No lifer: 10/10 only server I play now
And I use to play on trkey's other server as navycoolguy :).

34D

IGN: SubTurtle_
Mine rank: Swedish Fish, I'm really poor though
Prestige (likely 0 lol): Almost 1 XD But 0
Donor rank: Muncher
How much time can you spend online daily on average: Around 5 hours on schooldays and 10-12 hours on weekends
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PvP skill: 6
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a nolifer you think you are (don't lie on this I know who mines a lot and who doesn't :/): 9

camcard

IGN: camcard
Mine rank: 17
Prestige (likely 0 lol): 0
Donor rank: muncher
How much time can you spend online daily on average: 8-12 hours
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PvP skill: 7
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a nolifer you think you are (don't lie on this I know who mines a lot and who doesn't :/): 10

IGN: _SvenRobbie_
Mine rank: 24 (Jaw Breakers)
Donor rank: none
How much time can you spend online daily on average: I have school and homework so most in the weekend like 4
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PvP skill: 2
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a nolifer you think you are: 8

PUCK

ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜꜱᴛᴇʀ
IGN: triggeredpuck
Mine rank: 0
Donor rank: chomper
How much time can you spend online daily on average: 3-4 hours
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PvP skill: 0
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a nolifer you think you are (don't lie on this I know who mines a lot and who doesn't :/): 6/10

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Sorry for replying so late guys, but as I have lost interest in Minecraft(quite OPB, Prime, etc.) and all the other team members have either stayed in Prime, become inactive, or quit like me, we are not recruiting.

I will also take this opportunity to say that this is the end of RichKidz. It was fun while we lasted, and we accomplished many things. Good luck to the next mining team who does big things.