Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

RichKidz is recruiting... Again :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Before the actual thread, I'd just like to say that this is a repost of a thread I originally made in the 'Gang Recruitment' section. However hardly any people would bother to look in that section and so I thought it'd be better to put it here in Global. Also, if you applied in the thread in 'Gang Recruitment', don't worry I'll still consider your applications, or you can reapply on this thread. Sorry for taking up so much of your time, here's the thread:

Hey guys, so as you can see from the title, RichKidz is recruiting (for the third time -.-).

So for those of you who somehow haven't heard of RichKidz, we are a mining gang who have made a lot of achievements. The one we are most proud of and known for is getting the second or third best pick in the entire server on prison 4.0 PFire on Trkey's other server.

Although I said RichKidz was a mining team, we're looking to recruit not only nolifers but also some PvPers because why the heck not.

Anyway if you'd like to apply, just post an application below using the following format:
IGN:
Mine rank:
Prestige (likely 0 lol):
Donor rank:
How much time can you spend online daily on average:
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PvP skill:
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a nolifer you think you are (don't lie on this I know who mines a lot and who doesn't :/):

Well that's all from me, hope to recruit some new members soon, good luck all and have a nice day.

-Dial and the RichKidz team

Last edited:

34D

IGN: SubTurtle_
Mine rank: Cotton Candy
Prestige (likely 0 lol): 0
Donor rank: Muncher
How much time can you spend online daily on average: 5-10 hours
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PvP skill: 6
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a nolifer you think you are (don't lie on this I know who mines a lot and who doesn't :/): 9

camcard

IGN: camcard
Mine rank: 18
Donor rank: Muncher
How Much time can you spend online daily average: 6-12 hours
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PVP skills: 7
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a no-lifer you think you are (don't lie on this I know who mines a lot and who doesn't :/):10

Last edited:
Ign: Lapraz
Mine Rank: Not Telling
Prestige: Not Telling
Donor rank: Not Telling
How much time can you spend online daily average: about 1 second
rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PVP skills: 0.1
rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a no-lifer you think you are (don't lie on this i know who mines a lot and who doesn't): 0
are you going to target this team in PVP: Yes! :D Have fun

~Yak

Last edited:

OMG_Its_Rock

Before the actual thread, I'd just like to say that this is a repost of a thread I originally made in the 'Ganf Recruitment' section. However hardly any people would bother to look in that section and so I thought it'd be better to put it here in Global. Also, if you applied in the thread in 'Gang Recruitment', don't worry I'll still consider your applications, or you can reapply on this thread. Sorry for taking up so much of your time, here's the thread:

Hey guys, so as you can see from the title, RichKidz is recruiting (for the third time -.-).

So for those of you who somehow haven't heard of RichKidz, we are a mining gang who have made a lot of achievements. The one we are most proud of and known for is getting the second or third best pick in the entire server on prison 4.0 PFire on Trkey's other server.

Although I said RichKidz was a mining team, we're looking to recruit not only nolifers but also some PvPers because why the heck not.

Anyway if you'd like to apply, just post an application below using the following format:
IGN:
Mine rank:
Prestige (likely 0 lol):
Donor rank:
How much time can you spend online daily on average:
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PvP skill:
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a nolifer you think you are (don't lie on this I know who mines a lot and who doesn't :/):

Well that's all from me, hope to recruit some new members soon, good luck all and have a nice day.

-Dial and the RichKidz team
IGN: OMG_Its_Rock
Mine rank: I think its 25 or 26, i forgot.
Donor rank: CandyPrince
How much time can you spend online daily on average: opblocks? Maybe a hour although I could invest more
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PvP skill: I don't like PvP but 7 ;)
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a nolifer you think you are (don't lie on this I know who mines a lot and who doesn't :/): I mean I can play over 7 hours a day usually, 9

dialgag1

mod who has become a senior
Posting on behalf of M1ghtyMa5on as he does not have a forum account.

IGN: OMG_Its_Rock
Mine rank: I think its 25 or 26, i forgot.
Donor rank: CandyPrince
How much time can you spend online daily on average: opblocks? Maybe a hour although I could invest more
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of PvP skill: I don't like PvP but 7 ;)
Rate yourself out of 10 in terms of how much of a nolifer you think you are (don't lie on this I know who mines a lot and who doesn't :/): I mean I can play over 7 hours a day usually, 9
Accepted, welcome to RichKidz, Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.