PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroHibikii

I was really expecting you to resign to end to suffering from you being called a terrible staff by other players. It was painful to watch you putting yourself in a worse situation but I am finally glad you decided to end that suffering to yourself. As Jerreinemy said, your tolerance is quite low compared to others but still you tried your best for the server. I wish you luck on your days ahead Nick. Take Care!
~ Kryotic

OMG_Its_Rock

Hello,

The reason I'm resigning is because I'm currently not enjoying playing on OPBlocks nor staffing,
I may staff on another server but I will not disclose that as I'm switching accounts.

If you'd like to stay in touch with me feel free to message me your skype on the forums,I will no longer be playing on OPBlocks,

I've enjoyed my time here until this point and want to say being a staff on here has really showed me what my limits are at certain points and has made me a better staff, I know a lot of people will be glad that I resigned and some will not be happy.

Would like to say a thankyou to the whole staff team.
Also a thankyou to all the people that have been chill with me

Goodbye.
See you on the other side, -1 staff member

TheChickensGod

Sad to see another staff go. You were an amazing helper/staff member. Keep in touch with Opblocks tho. And I hope you pull an Elijah. Meaning you want to be a staff member again.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Hello,

The reason I'm resigning is because I'm currently not enjoying playing on OPBlocks nor staffing,
I may staff on another server but I will not disclose that as I'm switching accounts.

If you'd like to stay in touch with me feel free to message me your skype on the forums,I will no longer be playing on OPBlocks,

I've enjoyed my time here until this point and want to say being a staff on here has really showed me what my limits are at certain points and has made me a better staff, I know a lot of people will be glad that I resigned and some will not be happy.

Would like to say a thankyou to the whole staff team.
Also a thankyou to all the people that have been chill with me

Goodbye.
Ouj why...

Status
Not open for further replies.