Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I shall resign from the OP-Blocks staff team. As some of you may know, I am now a staff member on another network. I was asked to choose between the two because I was not able to stay active on here while remaining active on the other network. Over the course of time, I have genuinely lost interest in OP-Blocks. This isn't because the administration is really doing anything significantly wrong, I just don't find it fun to moderate a community with 20-40 players online (depending on the time). If you're not answering questions or correcting the actions of rule-breakers, then "What are you doing?" becomes the question. I want to be able to reach out to as many players as possible as a staff member, which is why I chose another server over this one.

I consider myself to be stepping down on good terms. Obviously, I don't have plans to return to the staff team at this time. However, in the future, I may consider returning to the staff team. It definitely wouldn't be a priority (as of right now), but it's possible.

If you have any further questions regarding this decision, feel free to message me!

I don't really know a lot of people from the OP-Blocks community, so I'm not going to tag a bunch of people. You already know who you are anyway. <3

nathannn

flâneurstrator
Staff member
Goodbye, Snev. I didn't talk to you much but you did seem like an awesome guy! ;) I wish you the best.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Wow offline for a few days and another staff is resigning. Well bye snev . Good luck on your future endeavours!

Status
Not open for further replies.