PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
Guys, this is Mochi's resignation thread. Show some respect, not just talk about how you think the server is dead. She's been working here for over a year, (Maybe even 2 idk), and I think that deserves some respect instead of complaining about the server being dead.

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Still haven't forgiven you for betraying me in that minecraft murder game. Anyways I hope you do well in college, see you when you hack admin again and come back -Stale

D

Deleted member 3840

Nuuu Mochi i still thank you for the pick and where am I? Lel you don't have to put me in.

What happened to the Rock will it stay there?

Elijeh

@Elijeh Nub, one of my best friends and will never forget staffing together. Always watching movies xd
excuse me young lady, i dont just watch movies. i also watch shows!

sad to see you resign! hopefully you reconsider reapplying in the future. you were my favorite staff member on the server. :(

keep in touch, thanks

merighthere

Dedicated Member
Guys, this is Mochi's resignation thread. Show some respect, not just talk about how you think the server is dead. She's been working here for over a year, (Maybe even 2 idk), and I think that deserves some respect instead of complaining about the server being dead.
2 Years.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Now that you are gone I am one of the only old V1 players.
oi
So wait that means the server is officially destroyed right?
Yea pretty much

Don't have enough time right now to write something long, but I think we all know how important Mochi was to this server. She's been here since the very beginning, and for the past couple of months she's basically been the owner, manager, and an admin. Mochi doesn't get the credit she deserves.

You better still be around nub c:

Status
Not open for further replies.