JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Report on subvapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fivebratsb2

@SuperPiggeh @far9448 @Mochi @Chrissehh

Effective immediately I want me sons entire account on your forums deleted. If not, in WILL be contacting PayPal and my colleagues at the Kansas City police department and child crimes division.

I have recorded every transaction that I have paid for, and every conversation my son has had with you in the forum... your denied responses and lack of responses are deplorable.

I will only ask once...

OfficialFood

Effective immediately I want me sons entire account on your forums deleted. If not, in WILL be contacting PayPal and my colleagues at the Kansas City police department and child crimes division.

I have recorded every transaction that I have paid for, and every conversation my son has had with you in the forum... your denied responses and lack of responses are deplorable.

I will only ask once...
stop post farming. you could have just left your report up and let it get denied.

Aussie__

I will only ask once...
Yeah. Cause PayPal and the Kansas City Police Department are going to go out of their way to delete someone’s forums account on a block game. And PayPal TOTALLY has power over this situation. If you’re pissed off about it then deal. They don’t have to respond, and they reserve the right to terminate your purchase at any second with no refund.

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member

I will only ask once...
Okay so you want your sons forum account for a minecraft server deleted and if it's not you are contacting first PayPal and then the child crimes division at the police station? uh
see my last post... this is not a joke.
I'm actually having trouble comprehending this

OfficialFood

Okay so you want your sons forum account for a minecraft server deleted and if it's not you are contacting first PayPal and then the child crimes division at the police station? uh

I'm actually having trouble comprehending this
i just read that and noticed its supposed to be his dad.. lmao

xFlied

Dedicated Member
My guess is: fivebrat used his dad's credit card to buy stuff and his dad found out and is pissed. The guy has a right to be pissed CGod is expensive as hell. Just give the dude a refund.

Dobob8

I will only ask once...
Threating staff really won't help ' I will only and once'

PayPal has no control over the forums
sure you could issue a chargeback but that would just get your son banned from his favourite server.

Your "colleagues" in the Kanvas Police department will take one look at you and say what are you on... This has nothing to do with crime especially child crime...

The only reason I can see for you to be so angry is that you left your Debit Card out and your son saw it and purchased CandyGod and that you didn't know how to make a chargeback.

Google - How to charge back a purchase on paypal

If your just annoyed about the lack of responses the staff here have life's a majority of them are volunteers.

F

fivebratsb2

volunteers who are subject to federal rules and guidelines. this is about the welfare and safety of my kid... and any of you who post to this particular thread should no that I’m serious.

No threats, I don’t want any refunds, but I do want your “volunteers” to remove the account immediately.

If you want to take on the local FBI feel free, but know that this entire thread will be submitted. Someone is always watching my friend, be careful on how you respond.

Have your admin remove this account.

OfficialFood

volunteers who are subject to federal rules and guidelines. this is about the welfare and safety of my kid... and any of you who post to this particular thread should no that I’m serious.

No threats, I don’t want any refunds, but I do want your “volunteers” to remove the account immediately.

If you want to take on the local FBI feel free, but know that this entire thread will be submitted. Someone is always watching my friend, be careful on how you respond.

"and any of you who post to this particular thread should "no" that i'm serious"

now i dont think you're serious bc you cant grammar

Dobob8

Okay your not making any sense

Set up some parental controls on your internet if your this agitated/annoyed about your child having access to a moderated forums account which revolves around a block game.

Just delete all your kids posts make it so you don't receive emails and change passwords, that's basically deleted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.