Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Rankup Question

Kami_Sama7

Hey,

I'm new to the server, so just had a concern about ranks and rank up prices. Hopefully a staff member can help me with this, or even anyone that has bought a rank here.

If I were to purchase a rank, would the next rank be discounted from the original price and become a "rankup price"?

For example if I buy the Muncher Rank on Prison for $4.39USD, would the Chomper rank become $4.4USD instead of the whole 8.79USD? Does this also apply to other higher ranks, so If i were to rank up from Muncher to CandyLord, do I only need to pay the difference of $22USD?

Kind regards,

Kami

Hey,

I'm new to the server, so just had a concern about ranks and rank up prices. Hopefully a staff member can help me with this, or even anyone that has bought a rank here.

If I were to purchase a rank, would the next rank be discounted from the original price and become a "rankup price"?

For example if I buy the Muncher Rank on Prison for $4.39USD, would the Chomper rank become $4.4USD instead of the whole 8.79USD? Does this also apply to other higher ranks, so If i were to rank up from Muncher to CandyLord, do I only need to pay the difference of $22USD?

Kind regards,

Kami
Hello! Once you buy any rank either it would be Muncher Chomper etc you would no longer need to buy the next rank by itself instead you'd be able to buy the rank upgrades for the prizes shown so yes that is the case and goes for all ranks for the prizes you see :)