PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShroomsDawg

Quick question about ranks. I read that there were going to be 5 ranks available for purchase. With this, how would this function? Will these ranks be EULA compliant and have only cosmetics? Will these ranks be instantly credited or will it be a manhunt competition.

Also, estimates on how much the highest rank will cost?

And do you think there will be a sale to celebrate OPBlocks' return.

I do not believe we will be EULA compliant, however this is subject to change at ANY time. The ranks will most likely follow the pricing scheme on the Prime store.

Nothing has really been 100% confirmed, so I can't really tell you much. We'll just need to wait for someone who is able to divulge and supply us with this information.

Also, there will probably be a sale as Alex loves sales ;) . Anyways, like I said before I do not know if any of this is true. I'm simply predicting this from past experience.

ShroomsDawg

Alright thank you very much! I'll be sure to be on here and keep updated! Going to save some money to buy the top rank when it comes out!

ShiroHibikii

I do not believe we will be EULA compliant, however this is subject to change at ANY time. The ranks will most likely follow the pricing scheme on the Prime store.

Nothing has really been 100% confirmed, so I can't really tell you much. We'll just need to wait for someone who is able to divulge and supply us with this information.
Another question tk, if you want to retransfer your rank bought from OPBlocks, but lost all evidence that you bought the rank there. Is there still another way to retransfer it?

ShroomsDawg

Another question tk, if you want to retransfer your rank bought from OPBlocks, but lost all evidence that you bought the rank there. Is there still another way to retransfer it?
Chances are people will be able to vouch for you. Also I know for a fact that you got PrimeGod from OPB so that is a vouch. They would probably also have some form of records.

I'm pretty sure we still have access to the old Buycraft, but I'm not sure if the executive admins will go through all the trouble. The best way is probably to copy and paste your rank transfer thread from Prime. Besides that, I'm not really sure at this point, but I'll keep you updated when I get news that I'm allowed to share with you.

Also, there will probably be a sale as Alex loves sales ;) . Anyways, like I said before I do not know if any of this is true. I'm simply predicting this from past experience.
If the ranks follow Primes prices, make a 75% off sale so I can buy the best rank ;)

VSaucy

The reason why they decided to re-open opblock is to make money. This server won't be spotted by Mojang if no one reports this server for not being EULA compliant

ShroomsDawg

If the top rank would be about $100 AUD ( About 74 USD) and there was a 60% off sale, I could buy it right now! I hope there is at least a 50% off sale to celebrate the opening...

Mochi

мocнι ♥
first 10 minutes or 5 minutes
Having a sale of 100% is something that has a very low chance of happening. It will cause loss of profit and not be beneficial to the server. Even if it is only the first 10 or 5 minutes, many people can get ranks during that time cause a loss for the server.

Having a sale of 100% is something that has a very low chance of happening. It will cause loss of profit and not be beneficial to the server. Even if it is only the first 10 or 5 minutes, many people can get ranks during that time cause a loss for the server.
ok then 99.99999 % off

Status
Not open for further replies.