JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Closed Rank Hoarder Not There?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

F18_HornetA

Hi,
I recently rejoined the server (after like about 6 months). I realized that I had my rank (Hoarder) taken away from me and I would like to have it back since it was a birthday present for me from my friends. I wasn't aware that my rank as well as my paid rank was taken away from me after a reset. Please help me fix this.
F18_HornetA

xFlied

Dedicated Member
Hi,
I recently rejoined the server (after like about 6 months). I realized that I had my rank (Hoarder) taken away from me and I would like to have it back since it was a birthday present for me from my friends. I wasn't aware that my rank as well as my paid rank was taken away from me after a reset. Please help me fix this.
F18_HornetA
Yeah, unless you paid $100 or more to opblocks, you won't have a rank anymore. Hoarder rank cost less than $100 so...

Yes, we all hate this, we all miss our ranks. I had Candylord and now I only have Hoarder. Some people bought Candyking ($200 each) on all 4 realms, and they only got hoarder on one server. It's not just you.
Think about it. If opblocks gave everyone their ranks back, they would lose a LOT of money and it'd be harder to keep the server up.

F

F18_HornetA

Hi FSBreadstick,
Thank you for telling me about that. Its kind of sad to lose a bit of money on that rank but thank you for telling me. :)
F18_HornetA

Status
Not open for further replies.