Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Random Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMc

Bit random but had an idea,
Since we no longer play and quit along time ago. I thought I'd ask my good friend @ShiroHibikii if we would like to do a QandA since we're both extremely bored and have had little to do,
Feel free to ask whatever you like.
If you want to ask me a question use @xMc in your question
If you want to ask Kryo a question use @Kryo in your question
We will answer all questions unless super personal, mainly OPB things tho.

xMc

@xmc @kryo Don't you just hate when there is a bug and you give them a month for the administration to fix it and they still don't? Like wtf.
Bug's normally are fixed depending on how important they are. If the staff is not bothering about it, it's because they're focused on other things. also with how ignorant you seem to be about this bug makes me think you know very little about server management. If you want to ask a real question feel free to ask.

merighthere

Dedicated Member
My honest opinion is it was a great idea which was done poorly. I stayed so long because I had hoped but currently unless something changes quick. OPB will close. I know the staff will try keep it up but I don't see it lasting another month. Even tho I dipped I still have been watching and I don't see it going anywhere.
what does that have to do with anything lmao?.. i asked for your opinion on onions

ShiroHibikii

@kryo @xmc what got you two into anime xd
Personally my first anime was a romance one called Toradora. My first exposure to anime was when I was scrolling through facebook and one of my irl friends shared a picture of said anime. Pretty much after watching Toradora I think it was safe to say I became an addict to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.