Welcome to OPBlocks!

PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Rainbow Tools Pack

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
I just decided, I really like the color rainbow, so why the heck not make all weapons/tools rainbow in MC. It's a small little pack i put together in half an hour, so most items arent changed, but if you want to download it, here ya go. BTW, for it to work, it must be placed on top of your main resource pack in the resource pack menu. Here's a screenshot sample and the download link.

https://www.mediafire.com/?5pbbxnh4ubhgedm
If you click this, sometimes it will take you to the wrong page and say you have a virus or whatever, just keep closing that and clicking the link until it takes you to the right page. And if for some reason you DO get a virus (very unlikely) it should be easy to remove with any anti-virus software. sorry if I accidentally give you a virus in advance ;-;

Like I said, It's not the best, but I'm proud of it, being my first pack and all.

Last edited:

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Lol it's nice but when I tried to pvp with it especially using motion blur it looked really ******ed

Good job with making your first pack, Piggeh! From the photo, it looks pretty nice. Maybe make a full pack next time? :p