Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

R.I.P America

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DannyBoyGamer32

17 hours till the day Trump becomes president starts. If we survive these 4 years, I will instill a faith in humanity once again! AND if the american's dont vote for that ****** again!

Cyclone

You mean 17 hours till he gets to live in the white house right? And that makes no sense '17 hours till the day Trump becomes president starts' makes no sense.

D

DannyBoyGamer32

You mean 17 hours till he gets to live in the white house right? And that makes no sense '17 hours till the day Trump becomes president starts' makes no sense.
I was trying to make a meme.... i am not american so idc!

DdubsRulez2

Infamous Member
Whether or not you like Donald Trump, now that he is president, I hope that you and everyone hopes he does well even if you don't like him, as he is now the president of the US and has control over lots of things, so it's not smart for people to hope he does bad.

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Whether or not you like Donald Trump, now that he is president, I hope that you and everyone hopes he does well even if you don't like him, as he is now the president of the US and has control over lots of things, so it's not smart for people to hope he does bad.
I agree
Just get over it
He's going to become president no matter what ppl say,no matter what protests happen
Just let it be and hope for the best

17 hours till the day Trump becomes president starts. If we survive these 4 years, I will instill a faith in humanity once again! AND if the american's dont vote for that Rolo again!
You are so stupid. Trump isnt going to do anything wrong. If he does his position as president will be removed from the government. People consider him bad and ruth of all evil because of bad remarks he has made in the past. And everything he has said about muslims was taken out of context. Nothing wrong will happen and you have no reason to dislike him. Plus your opinion doesn't even matter to the U.S as you are under the age of 18 either way.
We will for sure 100% survive the next 4 years.

X

xMc

You are so stupid. Trump isnt going to do anything wrong. If he does his position as president will be removed from the government. People consider him bad and ruth of all evil because of bad remarks he has made in the past. And everything he has said about muslims was taken out of context. Nothing wrong will happen and you have no reason to dislike him. Plus your opinion doesn't even matter to the U.S as you are under the age of 18 either way.
We will for sure 100% survive the next 4 years.
People are allowed opinions against him like most of Europe wonder why people were so delusional when they voted \_>~<_/ but if we couldn't have opinions then there we be no debates

kaia

He is a minor. What damage is his opinion going to do?
>> having an opinion doesn't necessarily mean it needs to affect anything? ? ? him being a minor isn't important. he can still share his thoughts lmao, I don't think it was stated anywhere in this thread that the intention was to do "damage" anyway

also honest question but
do you mean "root of all evil"? because I have never heard the saying "ruth of all evil" before

>> having an opinion doesn't necessarily mean it needs to affect anything? ? ? him being a minor isn't important. he can still share his thoughts lmao, I don't think it was stated anywhere in this thread that the intention was to do "damage" anyway

also honest question but

do you mean "root of all evil"? because I have never heard the saying "ruth of all evil" before
on tablet. yes

WhyShouldIEver

It's not likely he would get impeached
Mmm, I'm Canadian and watching Trump on CNN makes me worry for y'all. Pretty much everything he's doing right now is a bad thing, especially the border ban. I recently watched a documentary called 'Cries from Syria', it's honestly the most heartbreaking thing you will have ever watched. They bombed children with chemical materials and destroyed schools with kids in them aswell. It's honestly sickening and I'm proud that our country is letting the refugees in.

Also, nobody should say 'Well it's letting terrorists in!' because our country barely has any terrorism attacks, and our borders are completely open lol! Trump supporters make me sick to my stomach.

Dobob8

Just summing it up whatever fool said we will for sure survive 100% for the next four years need to learn English to start off.

Second. So at the moment we have Russia,North Korea ( China who would be forced to side with them as Nk can literally launch nukes and bombs at them whenever they want ).

Yes it is unlikely a 'world war' will happen in the next four years but a cold war is a possibility of such.

And to top it all off everything trump wants to do goes through many processes look the fool tried to revoke Obamacare even his republicans voted against that.

Now let's go back to playing a block game because we can't do **** about what is happening.

Also as soon as one nuclear weapons is fired either lots of others will or some place will be "Destination Fu****" as Ozzy Man would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.