Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JustMe03

Yeah I'm quitting and not coming back in v6. It was a fun week jk. I've already decided who I'm giving all my stuff to so don't beg for it lol. Here's what I'll be giving away and to who:
  • I'll be giving @MiloLegends all my gummy bear spawners (almoust 300 I believe)
  • I'll be giving @Wedek my completely enchanted pick
  • And I'll be giving @HyzukiV2 all my money, jolly ranchers and enchant his pick with all my tokens left (around 40 billion money, almoust a dub of them and I believe that I have around 20k tokens)
I wanted to keep playing here, but the reason I'm quitting is because of the prestige top competition

I'll edit in some cool achievements I made in v6 tomorrow

SuperPiggeh

Infamous Member
What about the ptop comp made you quit? I don't get it

anyways bye u legend

wait you're my son, why didn't I get anything? Hello? Would anyone like to adopt a disappointment?

OMG_Its_Rock

anyways bye u legend

wait you're my son, why didn't I get anything? Hello? Would anyone like to adopt a disappointment?
He hit P62 right after the results were taken and he though he would be #1 when he didn't get a spot in reality

HyzukiV2

Yeah I'm quitting and not coming back in this version. It was a fun week jk. I've already decided who I'm giving all my stuff to so don't beg for it lol. Here's what I'll be giving away and to who:
  • I'll be giving @MiloLegends all my gummy bear spawners (almoust 300 I believe)
  • And I'll be giving @HyzukiV2 all my money, jolly ranchers and enchant his pick with all my tokens left (around 40 billion money, almoust a dub of them and I believe that I have around 20k tokens)
I wanted to keep playing here, but the reason I'm quitting is because of the prestige top competition

Cya my dude <3

J

JustMe03

The results were taken 2 days ago, 2 days before it was supposed to end, which really pissed me off since I could've been #1 (it has been 1 month since the reset today)

LivingMeme

petty

If you thoroughly read the post, it said: "At the end of the first month". Two days ago was the end of the first month. That was a mistake on your behalf. Quite a shame though! I see where you misunderstood though.

Last edited:

HyzukiV2

petty

If you thoroughly read the post, it said: "At the end of the first month". Two days ago was the end of the first month. That was a mistake on your behalf. Quite a shame though! I see where you misunderstood though.
Not really petty. He started like a week after everyone else and he still tried really hard to get ptop

J

JustMe03

Not really petty. He started like a week after everyone else and he still tried really hard to get ptop
3 weeks*

petty

Like everyone thought it was ending yesterday

LivingMeme

Like everyone thought it was ending yesterday

Amazing wrote exactly the same thing in thread about v5 release, release was in middle of a month so I doubt he planned on ending it on the start of the first month after october[/QUOTE]
Well everyone thought wrong? There’s a difference between ~15 days and two days. It’s also the summer for most of the player base so you have more time. Should’ve and could’ve done a lot of things. There’s no point in arguing. Sorry for your loss, bud. Hope you have a good summer or winter

jiewenpro27

Yeah I'm quitting and not coming back in this version. It was a fun week jk. I've already decided who I'm giving all my stuff to so don't beg for it lol. Here's what I'll be giving away and to who:

I won’t ask why you left cause of ptop but I will miss you although I really don’t talk to you much

Status
Not open for further replies.