PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

camcard

so i was flying around in freeworld then i stopped flying and landed in lava and died and lost my pick so now im quitting and considering chargeback

Last edited:

BazerKing

LOL WHAHA, why would you quit over a stupid pick, seriously that's bull.
The pick is what he has spent his time on, wouldn't you be p*ssed if you had done a 90 page assignment but you got an F? Don't be sh*tting on others with your dead ass brain.

Camcard, don't chargeback. You might come back some day.

Lynnie

The pick is what he has spent his time on, wouldn't you be p*ssed if you had done a 90 page assignment but you got an F? Don't be sh*tting on others with your dead ass brain.

yea right sorry, my dead ass brain? you don't even have one little boy. It's not like I don't know how it feels LOL

merighthere

Dedicated Member

Fam those 2 things are no where near the same thing.. LOL.. 1 is an object in a freaking block game, while the other one is literally your future. Just don't compare things like that okay? Like fr.. That's like comparing someone breaking a toy for 20$ and someone breaking a new car.

BazerKing

Fam those 2 things are no where near the same thing.. LOL.. 1 is an object in a freaking block game, while the other one is literally your future. Just don't compare things like that okay? Like fr.. That's like comparing someone breaking a toy for 20$ and someone breaking a new car.
Not where I was going, I compared those two things which will tie into him wasting time.
yea right sorry, my dead ass brain? you don't even have one little boy. It's not like I don't know how it feels LOL
Because you don't know how it feels. Again, don't go sh*itting on others when there time was wasted.

LOL

idk

Owl

Dedicated Member

Watch your mouth and watch who you are talking to.

Lynnie

I don't need to watch sh!t, she is a trash kiddo
says the biggest living trashcan on earth, sigh well anyways I don't have a reason to be nice to you as the only thing you can do is talk trash about everyone. no wonder nobody likes you? Legit there's no need to just call me a "trash kiddo" you don't even know a single bit of me so you should just keep your mouth shut with those oh so smart comments. You're the one here that hates on everybody not me lmfao, gtho you little ****

Status
Not open for further replies.