PLAY.OPBLOCKS.COM

Players online.

JOIN OUR DISCORD

0 Players Online

Quitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG_Its_Rock

He joined September, 3, and is only 14 messages behind you.

You could use the excuse you're not active, but even an active staff member of a server doesn't get posts this quick. It's not a natural thing, and it's also known as post-farming. I shouldn't have to repeat this multiple time to get this through your brains.

This isn't rocket science and it's clear as day. You who are defending him, are defending a rule breaker. The people who point out these things aren't the bad people. Myself, and others are trying to keep the community clean and we're following the rules according to how the system works. There isn't any point in posting at the level he does, it's not needed and counts as post farming just to unlock something virtual over the forums.

This is actually false. You shouldn't have to lie to get people to feel sorry for you. An admin on his other server has confirmed you've post farmed, and you have also been banned for it more than once. Truth is, a lot of people know that you post farm. It's not no secret to anybody, and it's pointless to hide it. You can't be " very active " and get 30+ post a day without just spamming the suggestions with pointless sayings. Every suggestion made doesn't need your own opinion on it when I haven't once seen you in-game on opb.

And dobo, there is no reason for using the term " kids " when it comes to this matter. You don't even have the proper grammar people should have, and neither does ngb.
Another thing, mentioning another of Alex's servers isn't really " punishable " nor is it in the rules. I see staff talk about them occasionally. It's not really a bad thing as it benefits him more than anything.

Another thing dobo, what do you mean " people need to change and give him a chance "? He had his chance, but he lost it because he continues on post farming. It's not our fault we try to keep the rule breakers away, but yet we're the blame for the problem.
And to finish it off, I agree what stays on prime should stay on prime. But he packed up his brags and brung the problem here himself. He continued on doing what he did on prime previously and now look were we have got.

The point is when people say " People like you make this community worse " or " People like you are the cause of these things " are just irrelevant. I have played on another one of Alex's server for a very long time, and most people apart of these servers nowadays are just newer people to the community. People need to realize the difference from good samaritans, and people who are just here for themselves and they're on popularity. Ngb9, I'm sorry bud but you don't think you post farm when you really are.

Good luck reading all of that, most people won't and will just scan through it to get a quick reply with some bs reason to why he doesn't post farm.

My rant is over ~ toodles

On forums, any topic in which people post for the sake of increasing their post count, post farms often go unnoticed as people will post something which looks like they have something to say on the subject even though they are saying the same thing as everyone else.
@VSaucy @Flippinq @Replacements @Blesser @Diderik @GetDemoted
Part of you is saying that he just cant post this fast. You are saying a person has to go at a smaller pace then he does in order to not be a post farmer. With every post i have ever seen from @Ngb9 were revevant, some may have said what others said but that was not often. You're trying to spread hate on a indivigual for a grudge that you hold on prime forums, this is a new server where he should restart if he wants to. If you think he's post farming, report him with proof although i think you wont find enough. Stop the flame war

Rizuri

Infamous Member
Don't accuse people of post farming just because the post too fast. Anyways, if someone does not play on the server they obviously have more time on their hands to spend on the forums and they can write what they want and how much they want. Of course their is a certain extent but don't just hate on people without valid reason and due to your lack of maturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.